Party?

"How would you even know if Gavin was mediocre at sex?" Lindsay laughed, looking at her husband.

"Look at him, he just looks like he's bad at sex." Michael gestured to Gavin and Gavin rolled his eyes. "Is he bad at sex, Gabi?" Michael teased Gavin, glancing over at him.

"I'm not going to tell you about our sex life!" I laughed, holding Gavin's hand tighter as I felt him loosen his grip. He huffed and looked out into the large dining area.

"Michael, that's personal! Don't ask about that." Lindsay smacked his arm, causing Michael to flop back into his seat and cross his arms over his chest.

"Even if Gavin was bad at sex, I'd still love him." I shrugged, squeezing his hand. I felt his grip loosen up some more, making me frown a bit. I looked over at him, and he was still staring off.

"So he's not bad?" Michael pressed on.

"MICHAEL!" Lindsay and I both barked at him. He put his hands up in defense as our food came to our table. Gavin pulled his hand from mine and I frowned, grabbing my fork. I sighed to myself and ate my food as Michael and Lindsay talked.

Michael and Gavin bickered over the bill til Michael threatened to beat the shit out of Gavin, and we went back to work.

I moved my stuff from the animation department to Gavin's office. We decided to share the office, since he was never in his office. Kerry and Trevor had helped Lindsay and Mica clean it out. Ryan and Jack built a desk for me and I moved my stuff onto the desk.

"Don't be like your dumbass boyfriend and break it okay?" Geoff laughed as I finished decorating my desk. I laughed and shook my head.

"Of course. I won't let Jeremy fucking judo kick it." I giggled, looking up at him. He gave me a toothy grin and laughed.

"I'm gonna need you to edit the AHWU we just did." Trevor popped his head in and I nodded. Trevor had taken Lindsay's place in running AH. I was happy for him, he deserved it. "We're gonna need it out tomorrow." He smiled at me and left.

"Well, I better let you get to it. I'm out of here, let me know if you need anything." Geoff smiled, waving at me. I nodded, waving and smiling back as he walked out.

"GABRIELLE!" I heard Gavin screech and I huffed, watching my man child slide into the office.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I forgot to tell you that I love you." He smiled widely, causing me to grin like an idiot too. I blushed and giggled, shaking my head.

"I know you do." I rested my hands on my cheeks, covering my blush.

"You're not going to say it back?" He whined, and frowned.

"I love you too, shithead." I laughed, smiling widely as Gavin smirked and ran off. My phone went off and I saw Jordan texted me.

From Jordan

i miss u come back :((

Then I realized it was a group chat between Maggie, Cole, Jordan and I.

From Maggie 

It's quiet and weird. and I miss your face.

To Cole, Maggie, Jordan 

you're acting as if i've moved to another state and you'll never see me again or something.

From Cole

party at Mags house. tonight. be there gabi.

To Cole, Maggie, Jordan

Maybe