Love, Aaron and Babs

As more people started showing up, the people who were here before everyone else, as in Gavin, Aaron, Chris, Blaine and Cole were all hammered. Joel and Burnie were with Gavin, as Gavin seemed to be having a break down.

Around 10:30, Barbara dragged Aaron and Chris out of my apartment after saying goodnight. I walked her to the door along with the two drunk men she was basically dragging by the ears. As the night continued, everyone who was hammered started heading home with their D.D. Only Joel, Gavin, Burnie, Linsday, Michael and Andy were left. Lindsay was helping me clean up a bit, when Gavin started screaming from the guest bedroom, where Burnie, Joel and Michael took him. I was genuinely confused as to why Burnie was still here, he had kids to get home too.

"Hey, Andy wake up! We're getting ready to leave!" Lindsay prodded Andy, who was passed out on my couch. I watched and giggled as he tossed and turned, and ended up falling off the couch.

"STOP TOUCHING ME YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE!" Gavin screamed, I raised an eyebrow and walked to the bedroom. Gavin was being pinned to the bed by Joel and Michael.

"What in the fuck is happening? You're gonna wake my fucking neighbors." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Joel spun around, and so did Burnie.

"Guys I fucking told you she'd hear us!" Michael whined, looked at me.

"What are you doing to Gavin?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at them again.

"They're trying to touch me with wet bread!" Gavin wheezed.

"Oh my god! Leave the boy alone!!" I said, pushing Michael into Joel who stumbled into Burnie. They all stared at me as Gavin climbed off the bed and hid behind me. I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned. "Leave him alone! He's drunk and I don't need him throwing up on my floor." I said, scolding them.

"Sorry Gabi." They all said, in unison. They made their way out of the room and Gavin peered up at me.

"Thank you, bird!" He said, standing up straight and smiling down at me. I shrugged and smiled back. Gavin wasn't that tall for a guy really, only about 5'9, but I wasn't much tall for a girl. I was only about 5'2. "You're cute." He blurted out, realized what he said and covered his mouth quickly. I blushed slightly, I knew he didn't mean it. He was drunk, he says dumb shit all the time when he's drunk. I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." I muttered, looking down at my feet. Gavin didn't have any shoes on, he only took his shoes off if he was comfortable with being somewhere. I smiled softly to myself and he kissed the top of my head before walking out of the room. I huffed to myself and followed him. Michael, Lindsay and Andy had left, Lindsay told Joel to tell me they said goodnight. I nodded and started putting stuff away in the kitchen and the boys helped clean up the dining and living room.

"Hey Gabs." Gavin spoke. I jumped as his voice came from directly behind me.

"Fuck! We need to get you a damn bell." I joked, smiling at him. He laughed and smiled back.

"I was wondering if I could stay the night again? I've no money for lift back to Geoff's." he said, his accent becoming slightly heavier as he grew tired.

"Yeah, that's not a problem. I can take you home tomorrow, if you'd like." I said, looking up at him. "But you've got no clothes here." I said, gesturing to the clothes he was wearing.

"That's not a problem, I can sleep in my knickers." He smiled, very child like at me causing me to giggle.

"That's fine then. But you can sleep in the guest bedroom." I said, turning back around to put the lid to a tupperware container. I heard him whine softly and I felt his hand on my lower back. He rested his chin on my shoulder, which seemed like it would be madly uncomfortable. "I don't want to see you in your knickers, Gav." I giggled, turning my head to face his. His face was inches away from mine.

"Wot!? Why not?!" He stood upright, looking at me, like I had just offended him. I started to giggle more, watching his expression. I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair, after putting the container in the fridge.

"Because that's a side of you, I would not want to see." I said, teasingly. I wasn't sure if Burnie or Joel were still here, but I didn't care really. Joel was a close friend of mine, I knew he wouldn't say anything and Burnie is like a uncle to me. He might kill Gavin for even touching me. I turned around to face him, and again, he was inches away from my face. I jumped again and he chuckled.

"Quite jumpy, aren't you love?" He smiled, I shrugged and kept eye contact with him. His eyes flickered from mine to my lips, my cheeks turned a bright red and immediately felt hot. I rested a hand on my face, to hide the fact that I was blushing. He smiled wider, causing me to smile. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. He pulled away and ran towards the guest bedroom. I stood in my kitchen, touching my own cheek, wide eyed and letting my jaw hang to the floor.

That. Did. NOT. Just happen????????? Gavin Free just kissed me???? Gavin. David. Free. Kissed me.

I looked to my right, to see Joel and Burnie staring at me, with the same expression as me. But maybe not with the hand on their cheeks.

"That just happened?" I asked, making sure I wasn't just imagining things. Burnie's mouth, slowly turned into a frown, which made it's way into a big smile. Joel just kept staring at me. I blushed more, causing my cheeks to heat up more.

"Did he just kiss you?" Joel blabbered. I stared at him as Burnie grabbed Joel by the collar and began to pull him out of my apartment.

"Bye Gabi!! We'll see you later!" Burnie called, before closing my door, behind him. I walked over to my door and locked it, walking into my room. I flopped on my bed and grabbed the box Barbara had given to me earlier. I stared at it a bit, wondering what could fit in such a small box. I chewed on my lip and decided to rip off the paper slowly. As I ripped off the wrapping, a silver box began revealing itself. I took off the paper and opened the box. I had literally gasped at how beautiful this necklace I was looking at was. Like my eyes had just been touched by God. I pulled it out of the box and a note fell from the lid.

'Gabi,

This isn't a gift from Barbara, it's a gift from Gavin. He's doesn't know I've given it to you, he was going to give it to you after he asked you out on a date, but he kept pussying out. So we decided to take matters into my own hands.

Love,

Aaron and Babs.'

I smiled widely at the note and put the necklace on. I got up, setting the box down on my night stand and throwing the wrapping paper in my bin. I walked over to the guest bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard Gavin squawk from the other side of the door. He opened the door, and looked at me. He glanced at the necklace and his jaw dropped. "Wha- How- how'd you get that?!!" He squealed, looking between me and the necklace. I giggled and shrugged.

"I found it in a box." I said, looking up at him.

"Whaddya mean??" He asked, utter confusion covered his face. I giggled more and shook my head.

"Gavin, you're seriously such a dork." I said, reaching up and grabbing his face. I pulled him down to me and kissed him.