A Date with Gavin Free

I sat in the living room with Geoff as he edited a video. It was on off day for Gavin, Geoff and I. We filmed a happy hour, which was super fun. I'd never done one. After a while, Geoff stood up and closed his laptop. 

"I'm gonna go shower." He said, looking down at me, and ruffled my hair. I nodded, smiling up at my brother. I turned on Netflix, putting on Supernatural and laying down. Gavin walked into the living room, walking over to the couch. 

"May I join you?" He asked, grinning at me. I nodded, lifting my legs up so he could sit. When he sat down, I put my legs in his lap and he cringed. I giggled and turned my head back to the TV. About a couple episodes in, Millie, Geoff and Griffon went to the zoo. Griffon offered to take us but I declined. I'm not sure why Gavin did, but I said no because I was unbelievably tired, had a raging headache and my feet hurt like hell. 

"Gav?" I spoke, quietly. 

"Yeah? He turned, looking at me. 

"Could you be a doll and get me some tylenol?" I asked, pouting my bottom lip slightly. 

"Sure thing, love." He said, moving my legs and got up. He walked into the kitchen and shortly after, he walked back with a glass of water and two tylenol. I took them and downed them with some water, after sitting up. 

"Thank youuuu." I cooed, setting my cup on the coffee table and rested my head on his shoulder when he sat back down. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and rested his head on mine. 

"You know when I asked you on that date a while ago?" He muttered. 

"Yeah?" I said, sitting up and looking up at him.

"We never went on that, did we?" He looked back at me. I thought for a moment, then shook my head. 

"I don't believe we did." I said, chewing on my lip to fight a smile.

"Go get dressed, but dress casually." He grinned, and got up, running off to his room. I got off the couch and walked to my room. I brushed my hair, letting it just fall down around my shoulder. I pulled off my pajamas, and pulled on a white vneck. I pulled on my highwaisted mom jeans, tucking my shirt in. I pulled on my cardigan and looked at myself in my vanity mirror. I pursed my lips and took it off, hanging it back up. I pulled on a pair of black vans and walked downstairs to the living room. 

Gavin stood by the front door, grinning like an idiot. I smiled back at him, walking towards his. I planted a kiss on his cheek as he opened the door. I grabbed Griffons keys off the hook and walked to her car. 

"Oh love," He said, grabbing me before I got too far. "I wanted to walk." He smiled. I giggled and nodded, setting the keys back. He closed the door and locked it. He took my hand and entwined our fingers together. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, as we began walking. 

"Paradise Bakery." He hummed. I groaned to myself, that was almost a mile away. For a while it was pretty quiet, I just hummed and watched our hands swing between us. "What's your favorite band?" He asked, breaking the silence. I thought for a while, chewing on my lip. 

"I don't think I have one, at the moment." I said, looking over at him. "My music's kinda scattered, but yeah I don't have one right now." I shrugged. 

"That's okay. I don't have one either." He chuckled, and we fell into silence again. It's not that I didn't like talking to him, I would just never know what to say to him. I could never hold a conversation with him. He pulled his hand from mine to open the door. I nodded at him in thanks, and walked inside. Gavin threw his arm around my shoulder, and kissed my head. I smiled, and wrapped an arm around his waist. I ordered my food, and he ordered his. "Gabi." He whined. 

"Yes Gavin?" I giggled, looking at him. 

"Can we get cookies?" He pouted, i giggled more and nodded.

"Yes, Gav." I giggled, and ordered some cookies for us. He grinned almost childlike and paid. His hand rested on the small of my back, sending shivers down my body. I grabbed my food and took it to a table, filling my cup up to the brim with tea. I whined as I couldn't put the lid on. 

"Need help love?" He chuckled at me as I set my cup down at the table. 

"Nope! I got it all under control." I grinned as I sat down, picking up my sandwich. We talked about upcoming videos, and upcoming events. He finished his food, before I was even half way done with mine. I had been so involved in him talking, I'd forgotten to eat my food. I got up, throwing whatever was left away. I walked back to the table and stretched. Gavin poked my stomach, causing me to squeak. I smacked his hand. "No." I squinted at him. 

"Wot? Why not?" He pouted up at me, standing up to throw his trash away. 

"Because, I said no." I followed him to the trash can. He chuckled and shook his head, walking to the door and opening it for me. 

"That's not a solid answer." He kissed my cheek as I walked past. 

"It's a real solid answer to me." I giggled, walking backwards so I could face him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I blushed slightly and looked down at my feet. He kissed my forehead. 

"Let's get home, bird." He smiled, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers together. We started walking back to the house. It was a quiet walk back home, I liked our quiet moments. When we reached the house, We let Arrow out to go potty and we sat down on the couch. We spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch, watching movies and talking about whatever came to mind. 

All in all, it was a good day. 

sorry for the short chapter. just a filler. hope you enjoy! 

much love, meg.