Thank you

Gabi's POV

It'd been a couple weeks since Gavin told me he loved me. Part of me, believed him, Part of me didn't. Since then, Gavin and I haven't spoken. And it seemed as if the entire company was suffering from it. It was awkward when we were in the same room together. When we had to be around each other for work. Gavin left my apartment, but kept his stuff there. Not sure why. He was staying with Jon for the time being.

I didn't know how I felt about Gavin yet. I didn't know if I wanted to stay or not. Honestly, I don't know if it would be the same. Maybe, we're better off without each other. I found myself around Mica, Barb and Lindsay a lot more than I did anyone else. Despite mine and Lindsays friendship, being around her made me unbearably sad. I wanted to be in her position. Fuck, man. I want kids to call my own, I want a wedding, I want everything she had. I wanna come home to the constant love and affection they spew just as Millie does when she sees Geoff and Griffon, despite her going through her preteen years.

I wanted to be back with Gavin because of how bad I missed being in a healthy relationship, but you should never base your loneliness on a person. But, we never fought, he never did anything to hurt me, he wasn't abusive. I just couldn't be with someone like him for some reason. It was killing me inside not knowing what was so off about it.

"Hey Gabi! Can we talk?" I heard Gavin's accent from behind me, I jumped and turned around to face him. My face fell, which made his too. I just stared at him. "Look, I, uh- just- uh- wanted to tell you that I missed you," He looked down at his feet. I chewed on my lip and nodded. "and I'm sorry, and if you don't want to be with me anymore, then I understand. But please tell me now, because as much as I love you, I don't want to wait around for someone who in the end won't want to be with me." He looked up at me, making eye contact with me. I broke the contact by shifting my eyes to the side, and looking down. I went to open my mouth but I shrugged instead.

"I don't know what I want yet." I said, chewing on my lip. He nodded and walked off. He didn't deserve this. I grabbed my phone and texted Geoff. 

To Geoff: 

I'm going to go blow off some steam, I'll be back in a bit, if you need me.

I walked off to my car and asked Lindsay if she knew where Meg lived. She texted me her address and I drove off to her house.

I had no idea what I was doing. I was going to talk to her. I was not going to get mad or aggressive. I just wanted to know what her plans were. I knocked on her door and she answered quickly.

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not here to get into a huge bitch fight. I just want to know what your intentions were with Gavin." I looked at her, dead in the eye.

"I wanted to be friends with him again. And you trying to control him to say we can't be friends is ridiculous. You can't control everyone Gabi." She spat, I furrowed my brow.

"I never told him he couldn't be friends with you. If he said that, it was his own choice and his own words." I said, in a calmly matter.

"I don't care what it was. It's still fucked up. I just wanted to be his friend." She hissed at me.

"Look, I never told him he couldn't be friends with you. If your intentions were merely just trying to be friends with him, you would not have crossed the line of flirting and asking MY BOYFRIEND out on dates. THAT'S fucked up. You don't understand how much it hurts to see your boyfriend be with other people. Especially the person who fucked him over." My voice started to crack. Oh god, I'm about to cry in front of Meg. "Please, I'm not asking you to stop talking to him, because I can't control either of you. I just-" I stopped, feeling my eyes well up in tears. "If you want him back, you can have him. I don't want to fight this feeling of doubt every second I'm awake." I chewed on my lip to prevent myself from crying. I looked at Meg who looked upset. She just nodded and shut her door. I sighed sadly and got back in my car. I rested my head on my car steering wheel, and started crying.

Gavin's POV

My phone went off as I was editing some videos. I looked down at it and saw that it was from Meg.

From Meg Turney

I think we should try again. I'm sorry for everything I did to you.

I groaned and threw my phone against the wall.

"You shouldn't do that." a soft voice sounded from the door way, I jumped and saw Gabi standing there. My jaw dropped as I saw her. She was in her normal attire, baggy t-shirt, jeans and her slip on's. Her hair was tied into a messy bun. I watched as she closed the door and sat on the spinny chair in the middle of my office. "Is it okay if I sit?" She asked, and I nodded. I was absolutely baffled by her, and I didn't know why. She didn't look anything fancy, her skin was bare and she just looked kinda bummy.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at her. She chuckled and shook her head.

"I want to thank you." She spoke quietly but firmly. I raised an eyebrow. "For everything you did for me." She kept going. I stared at her as if she was going to go on. "Why are you staring at me?" she giggled, and my jaw almost dropped itself to the floor. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry. What are you thanking me for?" I asked, pretty fucking clueless.

"For being you." She said, immediately after I asked. I raised an eyebrow again. "I don't entirely know where I'm going with this but, in all honesty. I think, what happened between us, can be forgotten and forgiven." She spot softly.

"Wait so are we back together?" I asked, eagerly.

"No." she spoke, I frowned and shook my head.

"But-" I frowned.

"I'm sorry." she said, getting up, and stepping out of my office. I let my jaw hang open because I had no idea what had just happened. She forgave me but officially broke it off. I frowned and rested my head on my desk.