England

Gavin and I spent a week in England. His parents absolutely loved me. They told me they had heard so much about me since I first joined the company a year ago, which was odd because Gav and I didn't start dating til 4 months ago. I didn't question it though.

While I was in England with him, I was able to meet Dan and helped them film a Slow Mo Guys. But soon after we made that video, Dan got deployed again. I saw how much it hurt Gav to see his best friend leave, knowing one day he might not come home. Dan meant a lot to Gavin, and you could see how much brotherly love they have for each other.

Gavin constantly dragged me around London, and I didn't have a problem with it. I loved it here. I loved gloomy weather, it made me very happy. We stopped by a cat cafe that I absolutely fell in love with. I was honestly so upset that we had to leave England soon.

"GAVIIIINNNN." I whined from his room. He popped his head in the door frame, looking at me from the bathroom.

"Yes, love?" he replied.

"Come give me cuddles please." I smiled innocently over at him. He chuckled and nodded, walking over to me and flopping on top of me. I groaned and wrapped my arms around his torso. He kissed my chin and rolled over, so we were on our sides. "So I've been thinking.." I hummed, playing with his shirt sleeve.

"Yeeees?" He cooed, watching my fingers.

"I think, when we get back, we should adopt a cat." I spoke quietly, pulling my hand away from his sleeve and looked up at him.

"I'm totally down for that, but it's your apartment." He chuckled, looking back at me. He kissed my nose and I nodded.

"That reminds me, I'm going to need you to help me pay rent, please." I reminded myself, and him.

"Alright." he nodded, again.

"I don't wanna go home and back to wooooork." I pouted, giggling softly.

"Not me, I'm excited to go back to work. I miss it a lot when I'm here." He chuckled, he took my hand and played with my fingers. I smiled widely and watched him. It sounds cliche as hell but my hands fit so well in his hands, it made me super happy.

"You only miss work when you're here, because I'm there." I joked, kissing his cheek.

"That too. I oddly miss Geoff when I'm here." He chuckled.

"I feel that. I've felt such a weird separation anxiety when it comes to him. I didn't want to move out, but I think it's because he's my big brother. He's always supposed to protect me." I smiled to myself. "And he's always going to get me out of trouble."

"Hey bird?" Gavin spoke up, playing with my hair.

"Yeah?" I answered, I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Is it okay for me to ask about your past? Geoff only told me about the drugs and the alcohol. I respect your decision if you don't want to tell me." He said, looking down at me. I glanced up at him and chewed on my lip. I guess I could trust him. I sat up and he sat up with me. His face was full of curiosity. He wanted to know, and I think I was ready to tell him. I nodded.

"When I was 16, a couple friends and I thought it would be cool to get some fake IDs and sneak into a club. Well I wandered off and was taken by an older man, he, uh, well, you know." My breath began to shake.

"Love, you don't need to tell me if you're uncomfortable." Gavin rested his hand on mine.

"N-no. I have to get over this. It's been 11 years." I frowned.

"You really don't have to Gabi." He returned my frown and I shook my head.

"Well, I was continually assaulted by this man for three months before I finally came up and confessed about it. No one believed me until they found child pornography in his house. He was then charged with possession of the child porn, and the rapes and murders of several teenage girls." I held Gavins hand in mine and played with his fingers, while he rubbed his thumb again my hand. I never made eye contact with Gavin during this, I just stared at our hands. "I, then, spiraled very hard, down into a really bad place. I was just a sophomore in high school when I dropped out because I was absolutely so humiliated and I felt like people could see what had happened. I started doing hard drugs and drinking to stop thinking about it. That's why I refuse any alcoholic drink you give me. I'd been put in mental hospitals for trying to kill myself more than once," Gavin's hand squeezed mine but I dared not to look up at him. "I had been in the hospital for overdosing and alcohol poisoning. I still get sick, all the time, because my drinking and drug addictions didn't stop til I moved into Geoff's house." I glanced up at Gavin and I'd never seen someone so upset. I lifted up my head to look at him and gave him a small smile. "Despite what I went through, I'm happy where I am sitting, right now." Gavin smiled, but his eyes remained sad.

"Geez bird, I didn't know you went through so much." He said, pushing some hair behind my ear. "But, I'm so happy you're alive and well. I wouldn't ask for anyone, or anything, better." He leaned forward, and stopped. "Can I kiss you?" He grinned, I giggled and nodded. I puckered my lips and he planted a kiss on my nose.

"Oh you ass!" I giggled, looking at him. He laughed and planted a kiss on my lips. "I WASNT READY!" I whined, and pursed my lips together. He laughed again, rolling his eyes and planted another kiss. "Thank you!" I giggled.

"Anytime Gabbers." He chuckled. He laid his head in my lap and looked up at me. "We should start packing. We leave super early tomorrow." He added.

"I don't wanna go back!" I whined, throwing my hands to my sides. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Baby girl, we have to." He smiled up at me as my eyes went wide, and my face turned bright red. I covered my face as a giant smile crept across. He laughed and pulled my hands from my face. I looked down at him and he smiled widely. "Kiss me." He pouted, I obeyed and leaned down. I may have kissed him a little too forcefully but it felt like I was kissing spiderman, but with a beard.