Bigger Home

Gavin and I finally had put aside some money to get Ellie professional training, granted it didn't take long for us to save up, but we were making sure we had enough money for bills, and a new house so Maisey could have my apartment.

Whenever Gavin and I weren't at work, we were house hunting. We were both very determined to move out of my small apartment now that we had dogs, and he knew our small animal family would become a big animal family, because I have an issue of doing things on impulse.

"You guys bought a fucking dog?" Geoff said, from over his monitor. I was sitting in the AH office with Gavin. I was filling in for Michael in one of the videos, because he was out with Lindsay.

"Yeah, why?" Gavin laughed, looking over at my brother.

"You get one dog with Gabi and soon enough, your fucking drowning in dog hair because she adopted 12 dogs on impulse." Geoff stated, causing everyone to laugh. "I'M SERIOUS!" Geoff laughed.

"He's honestly fucking right." I laughed, agreeing with him.

"Is that why you want to get a bigger house? Just to get more dogs?" Gavin gasped over at me.

"Uhhhhh," I tried not to laugh, as Gavin stared at me. I'm glad we decided to play with face cams today because when Gavin turned his head away from his screen, I sniped him in the head. He turned his head and screamed, causing all of us to laugh. "Hey speaking of more dogs, Gavin and I need to head out soon. We have another house to look at." I said, after I had finished laughing.

"Oh fuck! That's right!" Gavin yelped, getting up and grabbing his phone. I saw him get up, and run out of the room. I raised an eyebrow and got up as well.

"I'm gonna go see what's up with him." I giggled and walked over to him. He was talking on the phone with someone. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he faced me, placing his index finger to his mouth. I nodded as he spoke with the person. He hung up and looked at me again.

"Sorry love, I was just letting our realtor that we'd be late for our appointment. I think you'd like the house." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, before walking back into the room. I followed him and we went back to GTA. We finished and I told them I would edit it when we got back to our place. We said our farewells to the guys and got into my car. Gavin called our realtor and told him we were on the way.

Gavin put the address in his phone, and I drove off to the house. It was towards Geoff's house and I was so excited to be around Geoff, Griffon and Millie again. Gavin kissed my cheek and got out of the car. I got out and followed him onto the driveway of the house. I looked up and the house was fucking beautiful.

It was two stories tall, the outside walls were a light beige color. The foundation was slightly raised, and steps went up to the front door. The yard had grass along the driveway, perfect for Ellie. Inside it had an open layout front room, dining room, kitchen, and living room. The staircase led up to a balcony that held the bedrooms. There was an office downstairs, that was big enough to hold our equipment. The backyard held a pool, that was gated, and I was thrilled about that. It also held a small grass patch. The trees covered the backyard. The master bedroom had a balcony that overlooked the backyard.

"So what do you think?" Our realtor asked.

"I like it, but I'm not too sure about Gabi." Gavin said, looking over at me. I looked at the two and nodded.

"I love it. We'll take it." I smiled widely at them.

"Yes! I knew you'd love it!" Gavin grinned and kissed my temple. We drove back to his office to fill out the paperwork. We went to our apartment building and put it under Maisey's name. I would be paying for her first couple months, until she was able to pay on her own. I didn't mind helping her.

We got back to my apartment and flopped on the bed. I knew Gavin wanted to get a bed frame and headboard, instead of the mattress on the floor. I was never a fan of bed frames, they were loud and I have a tendency of stubbing my toes into those damn things. Gavin wanted to go furniture shopping tomorrow, since I was leaving most of my stuff with Maisey. I hated furniture shopping, but I liked IKEA, I just knew Barbs would get mad at me for buying furniture without her. She apparently thinks Gavin and I don't have tastes that compliment each others.

I'm more of a plain black decor, and Gavin's a very eccentric person. He likes crazy colors, he likes ugly patterns. Barbara always found stuff that complimented each other well. So we'd see how tomorrow goes.

Ellie crawled into bed, between Gavin and I as Gavin snored softly. Smee was already getting comfortable, sleeping on our pillows, or between us. The poor animals don't know what they're in for. Gavin's a nightmare to sleep with.

I texted Geoff telling him about the house.

To Geoff Ramsey

I literally fell in love with this house the moment I saw it.

From Geoff Ramsey

Well, we're gonna have to destroy that place soon! Ramsey style!

To Geoff Ramsey

please don't burn down my house. i'll burn down your company.

From Geoff Ramsey

You wouldn't.

To Geoff Ramsey

Dare me

From Geoff Ramsey

I believe you. Have a good night, Gabs. I'll see you in a couple days!

To Geoff Ramsey

Goodnight!! Much love!

I ended up not being able to sleep, so I spent the night with Maisey, watching horror movies.

__________________

sorry for the short chapter! i was extremely tired and bored when i wrote this, so im sorry if this chapter sucks or seems half assed.

much love,
meg