Chapter 2 - Do you wanna build a snowman?

*Flashback*

“Elsa, catch me!” Anna shouted and began to hope from one snow pile to the other. She began to go too fast.

“Anna, slow down.” I ordered her. She ignored me. I began to panic a bit. She jumped off one and there was no snow pile yet. I hurried and shot one. It hit her in the head. I ran over and caught her before she hit the ground. I put her head in my lap. A white streak appeared her her and she was cold. I scream for mummy and daddy to come. They ran in right away.

“Elsa, what happened?” Mummy asked.

“We were playing and I accidently hit her in the head. It was an accident.”

“Elsa how many times have we told you to be careful?” Daddy told me again. I ignored his question. “We have to get her there now.” We rushed to the stables. Daddy and I got on one horse while mummy and Anna got another one. We ran from the castle, into the wood and to a clearing. Daddy got off the horse and we walked to the center of the clearing.

“Please, we need your help. Our daughter is in grave danger.” he spoke. All the rocks from around us started rolling over. I moved closer to mummy. All of a sudden they popped open. Trolls, I thought.

They gasped. One said “It’s the king.”

One of the bigger rocks rolled up to us.

“Can you help?” Both my parents asked.

“Cursed or born?” He asked.

“Born.” Daddy told him.

“Your luck it was just the head. The heart isn’t so easy, but the head can be toyed with.”

“What will you do to her?” I asked.

“Take the memories, but leave the fun. She will have no memory of your powers. But Elsa, you must remember: it can be a gift or a curse.” Pictures showed above his head. When he said curse the pictures went from blue to red and everyone died. I shrieked and his behind mommy's leg.

We rode back to the castle. The troll had said the limit contacts with people. That meant fire half the staff and close the gates.

I walked back to my room. Anna and I don’t share a room anymore. It gets lonely. As I’m shutting the door I turn around. At the end of the hall Anna is looking at me. I look at the white streak in her hair. I’m this to protect her. I shut the door with one last look at my sister.

*End of flashback*

Little princess Anna comes skipping down the hall toward Elsa’s room. It was winter and she remember that in the winter they’d play outside all the time. Anna ran to her sister door and knocked four times.

“Elsa,” Elsa covered my ears. Here she comes again, she thought.

“Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let’s go and play!

I never see you anymore, come out the door, it’s like you’ve gone away

We used to be best buddies and now we’re not, I wish you would tell me why

Do you want to build a snowman?” She put her mouth to the keyhole and sang, “It doesn’t have to be a snowman-”

“Go away, Anna.” Elsa snapped.

“Okay, bye…” Her little sadly walked away. Later that day Elsa was staring out the window. It had been snowing all afternoon. She was hoping Jack would stop by since she wasn’t allowed outside anymore. Suddenly, frost covered her window. She knew it wasn’t Jack. It was hers.