Chapter 38

Apollo

Bodies were flying everywhere, some were because of me. The last time I saw Haty and Saryia was a few seconds before the actual fighting started. Haven't seen anyone since the fighting started. The blood moon made the entire plain a sick red, and the bodies and blood just made it worse. Really I'm just bullshitin through this, I mean its not like I'm going to die. I'm invincible to night and a night like this only comes once, and I'm just having fun.

But this doesn't seems right, its like I'm being watched. Not only being watched, but by someone that is very close to my heart. I know my love Rayne is perfectly safe in the bunker, so its not her, Odin took his legion into the other side, so it can't be him... Hatspehut is with Saryia or at least I hope. Who can this be that I feel watching me? It only takes some of my thoughts because I find that my limbs are being bound by sliver chins. My wolf snarls at the wolves and humans. He makes me thrash around and I send a few of the fools flying.

They regain their balance and try to pull me down, the silver doesn't even effect me! Perfect! My sword is still clutched in my hands along with my shield. Then a group of large cats jump on the wolves tearing them to pieces. A large lion with an all black mane looks at me and smirks.

"Thought you might need some help Lord Apollo." I smirk back at Anthony, the future king of werecats and slice through a human, then I realize the archers from Aria's side are getting ready to fire.

"Brace yourselves for fire!" I yell to everyone around me. The arrows come flying at us. I get down and block them off with my shield. Anthony and his warriors dodge the arrows, and some aren't that lucky. The sound of others crying out in pain before they hit the ground. I see a horse running towards me without a rider, quickly I jump on its back and get closer to the fort wall.

"FAWN! TAKE OUT THEIR ARCHERS! SEND OUT THE SECOND WAVE!!" Fawn nods down at me and signals for the archers to fire at Aria's archers. The steel gates open again, the second wave mostly made up of witches and fairies come charging out. The great blaze out fire ahead of us keeps the fighting wolves in place for phase two.

"WALL! FORM!" I yell at the troops they all form into the wall that is twenty across ten deep. They begin to push Aria's forces back to the middle, but these wolves fight back. I call to the younger elders telling them to push the wolves back to the middle.

"Odin?! Where are you?" I call to him in mindlink.

"Trapped in the middle with my soldiers. Selene and Ann are trying to get to me. Its like these wolves are trying to captor me." My wolf growls loudly and I make my horse charge ahead of the army.

"Vladimir!" I call back to the future king of the witches. He rides ahead of them.

"Take over until I come back!" I flick the reigns on the horse and it charges off into the crowd. Some try to pull me from the horse but I throw them off me and continue to charge towards my brother. Arrows from our side fire over at Aria's then I see High Elder William on his horse. I was about to attack him when a sword comes in my way.

"No, he's my father, he dies by my hand." William growls. He charges off to his father, and I am tackled off my horse. As soon as I hit the ground it feels as if the war around me has slowed down. I raise to my feet and grab a battle ax from a dead solider. I look at my attacker and drop to my knees. Standing before me, in silver armor with the helmet off is my father.

"Father." He looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"You've forgotten me Apollo."

"No! I how could I forget you." He steps closer to me, sorrow still filling his dark brown eyes.