Chapter 11

Hatspehut

They want me to do what?! Aria really thinks that I will kill the other half of my soul?! Who hit her in the head with what? I wouldn't sleep the entire night. I made sure no one came in while Saryia was sleeping, I would have got a few naps in, but one love sick wolf wouldn't allow me.

Now the sun rises on the UK, rays of the light slowly peep into the room. The golden rays touch Saryia, her bleach blonde hair shines almost making it look white. She stirs then slowly her eyes flutter open. She sleepily smiles at me then lays her head in my lap. My wolf and I relax a little.

"How long you been up?" She says rubbing her eyes. I sigh then brush strands of hair out her face.

"All night, someone wouldn't let me sleep."

"For good reason!" My wolf barks defensively. Saryia chuckles then brings her angelic face up to mine. She peck my lips, but soon the innocent kiss turns into a very sensual make out. Our hands tangles in eachother's hair when her soft velvet tongue enters my mouth. We break our heated kiss moments later.

"Baby, you need to get some sleep. You need as much rest as I do. Come here." Her arms open and instinctively I enter her embrace. My head rest on her full chest, one of her soft hands stroke my dark brown hair.

"Sleep my love, please sleep." She whispers in my ear, "You can't be in wonderland while you are meeting with the elders." Saryia chuckles then places her lips against my ear again.

"You can only be in wonderland while I'm making you come." My head pops up from her chest and I slap her arm.

"Perv!"

"Ow! Yeah now, I'm just being honest." I stare into her light blue pools and shake my head. I am pulled back into her warm arms and I sigh contently. As I begin to rest at last a knock comes from the door. A little Omega comes through the door, her eyes glued to her shoes.

"My empress, Queen Aria request you come to the throne room." I growl and the Omega quivers.

"Alright go." She bows her head then runs out the room. Saryia rubs my back.

"Wow, poor girl. Are all Omegas like that?" I sigh then get up from the bed.

"Some not all." I walk into the bathroom and get in the shower. Soon enough Saryia was with me, naked washing my back. Somehow in blinding seconds my back is against the wall and Saryia is sucking on her mark on my shoulder.

"Babe, I got to see what the bitch wants." Saryia chuckles before her fingers massage my entrance. My jaw drops as she puts pressure on me. I hold onto her shoulders as my body begins to warm up. My breath turns into a whimper, I forget about the world outside our room, the pleasure overtakes me. My wolf growls and pants within me.

I stare deeply into Saryia's eyes as she finally begins to caress my slit with the tips of her fingers. My eyes shut intensely as her entire finger slips inside my wanting walls. She takes out her finger leaving me wanting more. Acknowledging my want she slips two fingers back inside me. My head hits the wet wall behind me, the feeling of her fingers deep within my paradise was too priceless.

My nails dig into her shoulders when she pumps her fingers. My body shivers, my hips buck towards her, making her fingers go deeper still. The tips of her fingers touch my spot and I throw my head back again.

Saryia sucks on my neck then proceeds to attack my sweet spot. My moans become louder, my body ripples against Saryia's. Saryia goes down to my breast and gives them proper attention. Finally I explode letting a wave of juice come down onto her hand. My back arches from the wall and moves against Saryia's warm body.

Her fingers exit and she taste her work. Sariya gives me the mischievous grin before crushing her lips onto mine.

"We can finish this later tonight." She whispers against my lips. I nod then place another kiss on her soft lips. We have a lot more fun in the shower then I go down to the throne room. My wolf is still tiring to recuperate from the many blasts of pleasure from our mate.

I come face to face with the large wood doors and push them open. Aria is alone in the room, sitting in the throne with a wine glass in her hand. She wears a with button up with a black blazer and black dress pants. Her brown hair falls from her shoulders, those hazel eyes could burn holes through titanium.

"Well, hello, Hatspehut. Your looking well this morning." I sigh then roll my dark brown eyes.

"Let's cut to the chase. What do you want?" Aria chuckles then puts the wine glass down. She stares at me with her head tilted for a moment then rises from the throne.

"Now Haty, there is no need for this to be unpleasant. Like I said the night before, we have terms too." I cross my arms as she makes her way to me.

"Well then spit them out! I haven't got all day." Again Aria's head tilts. She smiles then makes the space between us smaller. She and I are the same height, our eyes interlock in an intense stare down. But like a viper strike her lips crush into mine then she parts. My anger boils and I pounce on her.

"What the fuck was that?! What are you trying to do?! Fuck this! I'm going to kill you!" I shout in her face. Both of her hands are around my hand that is wrapped tightly around her throat.

"See, I wouldn't. William said if you do anything to me your vampire girl dies. We don't want that now do we?" I blink hard knowing she is talking about Jamie. I have to force my body off of hers, she gets up and dust herself off.

"Ow, nice grip you got there, you must have gotten stronger. Anyway, here are our terms, reject Queen Saryia and marry and mark me. Jamie and Saryia go without harm if you do so. If not... things might get ugly." My anger boils again, I pick up Aria by her shirt. My wolf snarls and growls, so do I.

"You will do nothing to my wife or to Jamie, you will regret if you do. And what makes you think that I would ever leave Saryia for you. I mean have you seen Saryia? I'm not giving her up, and I don't think my pup would understand why I gave in Mommy for you." I throw Aria back. She lands on her feet but slides back a few feet. She stands upright and glares at me.

"I'll give you till we hand over the vampire. Trust me for the sake of her and Saryia, you might want to consider." Aria growls again before sitting back down in MY throne. 

"That is all I wanted to talk to you about. Goodbye." I snarl again before I leave the throne room. She really kissed me! Oh my freaking goddess she did not just kiss me! How dare she!? She got a lot of nerve.

"A lot of damn nerve! We should have tore her throat out right there!" My wolf paces back and forth angrily. I make my way back to my room. Saryia waits on the couch.

"I know." Is all Saryia said before her eyes turned white. I sigh deeply then sit next to her.

"You heard all of it?" Saryia nods. I sigh as she rest her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to tear her heart out." Saryia grumbles. I raise her eyes to mine.

"No, we are going to tear her heart out. Six more days to go until the hand off. We have to get down to the bottom floor to talk to Jamie about it." Saryia nods again. My actual tiredness sets in and I let out a big yawn. Saryia smirks then picks me up and puts me on the bed.

"Tonight we go down there." She gets in the bed with me putting her head on my shoulder. I drift off into my dreamland. We go tonight to find Jamie. I think its time for a little family reunion anyways.

A/N: Sorry its short but i got a football game and a band competition to go to in the next few days, so I'm really busy. I want to thank all of you for liking and comenting on my story, it gives me encouragement to keep writing so keep up the surport, and i love you all. Comment Vote Peace:)