Chapter 41

Belle

I'm so excited! The big war thing is over, the bad thing is gone, and now Momma, Mommy, and I are going to get crowned again! How many crows can we get? There isn't a rule for that? I'm going to keep all my crowns with my bells. I'm waiting for my mommy and momma to come out, wish they would hurry.

"Patience my dear child. That is what you need to learn next." After she speaks, Clair appears in front of me. I run to her and hug her legs. She laughs and hugs me back.

"Clair, are you going to be at my crowning?" She rubs my head and chuckles.

"Dear child, I have been with you your whole life. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Will I be able to see you?" Clair grins then puts me in her lap.

"Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not there. Do you understand dear one?" I nod when I rest my head on her chest.

"Will you still come visit me after this?" Clair laughs and nuzzles me.

"So many questions. Always a thirst to know more. You have nothing to fear, I'm always here." She points to my head, "And here." Then she points to my heart.

"Princess Belle?" Uncle Exous calls for me. Clair stands me up and fixes my white dress. She gently kisses the top of my head then smiles at me.

"Until we meet again, my beloved child."

"Belle, there you are. Common, your parents are looking for you, they told you not to wander around this place." When I look back at Clair she isn't there anymore. I look back up at Uncle Exous, he smiles down at me and takes me out of the hallway. We gone to a new place to get our crowns. Its a big castle and it is really pretty on the outside.

Uncle Exous takes me to my Momma and Mommy. Mommy has on a long white dress, and her bleach blonde hair is up at the top and the rest is running down her back. She also has on a white cloak with the same thing her necklace has on it. Momma has her hair just going down her back. Momma is wearing a long white dress too, but it looks different from Mommy's. And with her dress she has on Clair's long white cloak. They both turn to me and smile.

"There you are Belle. Where have you been?" Momma says taking my hand.

"I was with Clair." I say as Mommy takes my other hand. Uncle Exous bows to us then leads us to a really big door.

"Ready my dears?" Mommy asks us with a smile on her face. Momma smiles and nods, I do too. Mommy smiles at us then looks at the doors.

"Jamie and Marie will be married once we are crowned. This is such and exciting day."

"Yes it is!" I agree completely. Mommy smiles down at me, then the big doors open. A lot of people are here. Momma said that our crowing is very important, and someday me and my mate will be crowned just like this when I become empress. But that will be when I'm a grown up. I walk in the middle of my parents as we walk down to three thrones at the end of the big room.

I don't like crowds, it makes me nervous. Then I see my pack standing there and my new best friend standing with them with her Mommy and Daddy. I'm glad I don't have a Daddy, her Daddy is scary. Momma grabs my hand tighter when we go up the stairs. My throne is really big too. We stand in front of them and turn back to the people. Another guy in a white robe that crowned us last time is back. Three people behind him have our new crowns. They are prettier than the old ones. Mommy slowly gets on one knee when the guy comes up to her with her crown. Her crown is gold and has red rocks in it.

"In the name of all good and just in this world, I give you Empress Saryia the caring." He puts Mommy's crown on her head, she still keeps down on one knee but she does look up. The guy then goes to Momma, her crown is like Mommy's but she has clear rocks what Momma said were moonstones. She gets down on one knee too and bows her head.

"In the name of all good and just in this world, I give you Empress Hatspehut the determined." He puts Momma's crown on and she looks up. My crown is next, I get down on my knee too. I look out before bowing my head and see everyone smiling at me, especially my new best friend. She's so cool. The guy smiles down at me and I bow my head. My crown looks like Momma and Mommy's, their rocks are in my crown.

"In the name of all that is good and just in this world, I give you Princess Belle the dove." He puts my crown on my head gently. I look up and smile brightly at the man. He smiles back and Momma and Mommy get up. I guess we are about to sit on our thrones now, but I can't get up there. Mommy and Momma pick me up and put me on the throne. I scoot into it, my feet don't even touch the ground. Mommy and Momma take their seats at my sides. The guy looks out to the crowd and shouts.

"Long live Empress Saryia, Long live Empress Hatspehut, Long live Princess Belle!" The crowd shouts in response the same thing he said. Then all at once all of them bow to us, all get down on one knee. When they all rise Aunty Jamie and Aunty Marie walk to us. They look like they are out of a movie, they look so beautiful. Jamie and Marie stop at the steps and get on their knees.

"Empress Saryia and Hatspehut, I and my fiancé wish to be married in your presence and with your blessing." I nod at them, Momma smiles at me with Mommy and look at Aunty Jamie and Aunty Marie.

"You have had our blessing since we knew of your engagement. Priest, if you will." Mommy motions for the guy to come forward. Aunty Jamie and Marie rise to their feet and face eachother.

"I wasn't really prepared for this union, and I don't know the two personally, so why not say what is on your heart? After all the heart is where the words that we all speak truly come from." Jamie sates at Marie then clears her throat.

"Marie, I had been such a fool not to love you from the first time I saw you. Looking back I realized the truth that I had always loved you, and I want you to know... No matter what, I will always love you and no one else. You come first and the life that we will have together will be the best years of my existence. I love you Marie Reynolds, you and no other." Aunty Marie smiles then clears her throat.

"When I first came to you, I was a slave. I cleaned and cooked and served you in anyway I could. All those years I thought that I wasn't ever going to be free again, but you changed all that. Jamie, you helped me learn how to be free again. You showed me through your love, and it is because of your love that we are here, and I am standing here. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else but you. I don't want to be with anyone else. You complete me Jamie, and I love you so much." The room was quiet for a while then the priest speaks.

"No more needs to be said after that. Jamie, kiss your bride." Jamie leans in and kisses Marie softly. I begin to clap then everyone else does.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the court may I introduce Mrs. and Mrs. Danforth!" The room burst into more cheering, Mommy claps louder and so does Momma.

"Soon this will be you Belle." Momma says in my mind.

"I know. I'm ready for it." Momma looks at me and raises her eyebrow.

"Are you sure? When you have your transformation everything will change after it. Nothing will ever be easy again. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes I am Momma." Momma smiles and takes my hand.

"I know you will be a great mate one day, and a great empress too. Just be ready honey, even after today everything will change." A great celebration begins right after the wedding. I know I will be ready for anything when I'm grown up. With my parents and Clair with me everything will be okay. Nothing will happen to me or my family. With Clair watching over us all I can almost see a bright future for all of us in the years of peace to come.

Four years went by before another war started. My people, the werewolves rose up against the vampire's cruelty and began to riot. The hopeful moment of glory under a blood moon captivated the world as they watched on. In this troubling time two monarchs showed the world that love, determination, and trust could pull through to defeat the battle within all of us. Those two monarchs are my parents. Their names are Hatspehut and Saryia Hawthorne. They were and are the greatest couple and bravest people in this world. And I am so fortunate to be what I am to them. I'm their daughter, I'm the princess. My name is Belle Hawthorne, and my story has just begun....

The End