Chapter 6

I wake up still being held by Saryia. I had no problem staying where I was when her arms tightened around me. I smile and kiss her cheek. Saryia stirs, but doesn't wake up. She holds me tighter as I try to move on top of her. I chuckle and start to trail kisses up and down her neck.

Saryia softly moans then settles back on to the bed when I stop. Shaking my head I manage to straddle her naked body. I have to stop and look at her. My eyes wander up and down this goddess' body. From her angelic face to her slender legs. Even after four years I am still in awe at my amazing wife.

"I'm still amazed by you too baby." I jump then look down at Saryia. Her eyes slowly open and look into my dark brown eyes. Her hands go to my waist and she sits up. We stare at eachother for a while then our lips meet. Saryia tightens her grip on my waist as the kiss become more passionate. She then uses her speed to put me on my back. I giggle and smile up at her. Her eyes sparkle looking down at me.

"I have seen many beautiful things in my life, but none compare to your smile." My cheeks turn red and Saryia chuckles and pecks me on the lips. She gets off me and walks over to the window. She opens the blinds and the sun pours into our room. She puts the blinds back then turns to me.

"We better get cleaned up and get dressed. We are going to be in London in a few hours." I stretch then hop out the bed. Saryia slowly walks to me then takes me by my hips. Gently I am pulled into her embrace. We gaze into eachother's eyes then slowly we lean in until our lips meet. Our naked bodies fit into one another perfectly.

We pull away then smile at eachother. We walk hand and hand to the bathroom that is big enough for two. Saryia and I wash up then go back to our room. Saryia dries off her wet bleach blonde hair then wraps the towel around herself. She sees me staring at her and she smirks.

"You might get carried away if I leave myself exposed." I stare at the towel that covers her body wanting to rip it off. I shake my head then begin to put on some clothes. I turn and Saryia is in a tight short skirt, black flowing blouse, and her royal crest hanging around her neck. The crest is like a medium black diamond with golden wings where the small golden chain than keeps it in place stays. In the middle of the black diamond the letter s of her first and last name lay in red writing.

She adjust the crest so it sits on her cleavage. She isn't showing as much since this is an important encounter. My wolf sniffles a little. Saryia tilts her head staring at me. She grins then walks over to me. She buttons up my shirt and fixes my shirt collar. Saryia looks at the amulet then walks over to my suitcase. She pulls out a long scarf that goes well with my all black outfit.

"Put this on. Try to hide the amulet. Give them a mini heart attack shall we?" I smirk then put the scarf on. Just in case if it does slip out before it needs to I'm putting to down my button up shirt. After I am done adjusting the blood diamond I turn to Saryia. She gently takes my hand with my wedding ring and kisses it. I stare at her as her eyes stare back up into mine.

"We are going to be alright. We will try to get back home within two weeks." I nod then crush my lips on hers. She giggles then snatches me up in her soft strong arms. I feel the warmth of her love radiating from her to me. The heat is so intense and comforting. Her sweet lips curve up into a smirk. We pull away then I peck her lips again before leading her to the door. We walk to the open part of the jet.

"Amazing, you two aren't humping for once." Apollo growls then stuffs a pancake into his mouth. Saryia chuckles then kisses my head. She walks over to Apollo and wraps her arms around his neck gently.

"Oh Apollo, don't be mad at us, we said sorry." She kisses his head and my wolf lets out a low growl that only we could hear. Right now she sounds like that seagull from finding nemo. Saryia looks up at me then crosses her arms.