You're Cold - Sweet Niall Imagine for @NiallPuertoRican

Hey Munchkins! Sorry I haven't updated in a few days! I've been so busy with homework, and tests and dance and piani and dances..its crazy! But now I'm back! Actually sometime either tonight or this weekend I will be updating a newer version of 'facts about what I look like' on th book 'My Life'. I wrote that one is July, so its a bit old and I definetely look pretty different than what I wrote there. Well, I hope you like this imagine Alyssa!

~Maria :) xoxo

It was the middle os the night and I had just gotten up to get a drink of water. My throat was so dry, and it hurt. I was in my kitchen right now. It was all dark, and Niall was sleeping, so it was just me. It was pitch black outside, and all I could see was the flickering orange glow of the street light. It freaked me out a little bit, so I decided to go back to bed.

I returned to our rooma nd Niall was on the far side of the bed, tangled in a sheet. His hair was all messy and his shirt was nowhere to be found. I slid under the covers carefully and shivered. The sheets weren't particularly warm aftef being out for so long, and it didn't help that Niall wasn't sleeping there to warm them up.

I brought them up over my shoulders, but that didn't really do a whole lot to help me.

I shivered again, and this time grabbed the comforter. However that was at the end of the bed, so that was pretty cold too because no one was using it. I wrapoed myself in it, but still shivered. My teeth loudly chattered, and finally Niall woke up to the sound of them.

"Alyssa?" He asked sleepily.

"Niall? Did I wake you I'm sorry I-"

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I was cold. I was just trying to get warm " I said.

"You're cold? You could've told me." Niall said sitting up.

"I didn't wanna wake you." I said blushing even though I knew he couldn't see it. Niall gt up from the bed and went to the thermostat.

"Wow it is cold in here. It's only on 68. It should be on 71. Especially in the middle of winter."

"Lay down princess." Niall said and got back in bed. He took his side of the sheets, and got another blanket that had fallen on the ground. He brought me up close to him and wrapped his strong, protective arms around me.

I grabbed onto his arm.

"Much better." I smiled.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I whispered back.