Imagine #17 You Get Mobbed

Hey my Amazing, patient, perfect Munchkins! How is your summer going? Mine is perfect! I just came back from a camping trip with Megan and we had soooo much fun! I am starting dance camp next week to, so I'm excited about that too! And thank you thank you thank you thank you SOOOOOOOOOO incredibly much for FREAKING 20,000 READS! THAT'S FLIPPIMG INSANE! I love you all SOOOOOO much and I can't thank you enough!

~Maria :) xoxo

You had come on One Direction's latest tour because Niall didn't think he could stay away from you for 8 months. Your limo had just arrived at the stadium, just in time for soundcheck. Of course there were like 10,000 girls there waiting! You had to basically run through them all so you could get in. Security opened the doors and you quickly got out. Niall grabbed your hand so he wouldn't lose you. Security was all around you.

Suddenly, this all became too overwhelming. You started to feel dizzy. Your vision went a bit blurry. You saw the door to get in. However before you could get there, some particularly crazy fans pulled Niall away from you. You knew security would take care of it.

Then it came to you; you were alone. Alone and surrounded by a sea of screaming girls. You saw the door though. You were so close. You started running up to it, ignoring all the cameras getting pushed in your face. Then right as you reached for the door, some girls took your arm and pulled you down. You fell hard against the street, gaining some scratches and bruises along the way. The girls held you down as you struggled to break free from their tight grip.

All you saw were the blinding camera flashes from digital cameras, and IPhones. You heard screaming and crying of your name and the boys' names, you felt some blood drip down your arms and legs as you were dragged inches foward and backward on the hard concrete.

Fans were stepping on you left and right, and you didn't know what to do. You were so helpless, Niall and the rest of tne boys were way behind you; along with the other security. Eventually Niall made his way to you.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Niall's frantic scream for you through the crowd.

"Niall!" You yelled back. You looked up and saw that famous blonde head of hair right above you. He reached his hand down to you and you grabbed on. Niall pushed the crazy fans off of you. You finallh got to your feet again and ran as fast as your legs would let you into the stadium. You basically passed out in one if the isles because you were in shock. You had cuts, scrapes and other injuries everywhere, your head and neck were throbbing from the constant stepping on you and hair pulling. It was crazy. Niall got you to your feet and hugged you.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"It's not your fault." You said back.

"I love you so much. I promise, I will never let them hurt you like that again." Niall kissed you.

"Thank you." You said softly. He put hus nose up to yours. "Ilove you too." You said.

"Niall!" Paul called. You looked up. Everyone was waiting onstage for him. You laughed and he blushed. He kissed your cheek and then ran onstage. You sat in the audience just watching them and trying to forget what just happened.

I tried to explain the scene as best as I could! Hope I did well!!