Imagine #21 You Have a Nightmare and He's Not There

Hi Munchkins! I realllyy really like this imagine and I hope you do too! JUST TO WARN YOU THE BEGINNING IS KIND OF GRUESOME!!! LolI went shopping last night and I tried on this dress that I LOVED and I might get soon! Sorry I've just been really excited over that! Hahaha! But anyways Niall turned 20 yesterday...I WAS SOOOOOO SADDDD :'c He's not a teen anymore! Now it's just Harry...SO SADDDD OMF

~Maria :) xoxo

They were running after you. You were running for your life until you stumbled on a tree root causing you to fall over. You sat up just to see them right in front of you. They grabbed you and dragged you away. They stuffed you in the trunk of their car. You could barely breath when you finally got there because you had been crying and hyperventillating all at the same time. They opened the trunk and threw you onto the ground. You were dropped on a concrete floor right on your foot, which was now probably broken because you couldn't walk very well. You started screaming random names of your loved ones, mostly Niall, but no came. They got closer and closer with their knives and other weapons, until they were right on top of you. You shreiked as they staryed to pelt knives at you, causing you to die, right on the spot. The last name you remember saying was Niall.

~~~~~

You woke with a start. You sat up looked around your pitch black room. You put your hand on the space next to you expecting to feel Niall's warm body, but he wasn't home. He was on tour. You wiped you sweaty forehead with the sweatshirt that was on your nightstand. You looked at the clock: 2:47 a.m. With the time difference, you were pretty sure it was the middle of the day where Niall was. You called him. Thank God he answered.

"Hi babe! How's it going?" He asked happily.

"Not to well." You said in a shaky voice.

"Why? What happened?" He asked concerned.

"Well over here its like the middle of the night and I woke up because I jad a horrible nightmare and now I can't sleep because I'm scared and I don't wanna get murdered!" You yelled into the phone.

"Oh princess," he started. "You aren't going anywere. Not while I'm around. I love you too much." Niall said softly.

"I love you too Niall." You sighed. "I miss you."

"I know it's hard babe. Just hang in there. I'll be home soon to protect you from nightmares. I promise."

"Thank you." You said quietly. You yawned.

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind it was ment to be..." Niall started singing little things to you until you fell asleep, which you did. You fell into a peaceful sleep with no morw nightmares.

~~~~~

About a week later, you recieved a package in the mail. It consisted of Niall's favorite tank-top, and a purple dreamcatcher. You hung it above your bed. You also wore Niall's shirt to bed. You felt completely safe and never had another nightmare.

"Thank you Niall. I love you." You whispered quietly.