Chapter 16

{Eleanor's PoV}

Joel👊- I'm in England with Caylin, please come pick us up, I need to speak to Emma.

Eleanor👌👈- Joel! Your in England!? And yeah, You at Heathrow?

Joel👊- Yeah, hurry.

Joel is Emma's older Brother and Caylin is Emma's younger. Joel is 25 and Caylin is 12. Emma's mother died giving birth to Caylin, her dad has lung cancer, I think that's what Joel wants to talk about.

"Babe I'm just going to pick someone up at the airport" I say to Simon, getting up from his bed.

Yes okay me and Simon got together after the party. Shhhhhh.

He nods and goes back to his editing.

(I have a child on me help. She's clinging into my legs. HELP MEEEE)

I drive to Heathrow, picking up Joel and Caitlyn. We catch up after not seeing them in 4 years. Aperently Caylin loves the Sidemen. She also likes Josh, Harry's brother. He he.

{Emma's PoV}

"Josh please out me down, I don't like it" I say, as Josh has me thrown over his shoulder. I hate being picked up after I got picked up like this and got dropped, breaking my arm and 2 ribs.

"Josh please!" I start crying as the other boys just laugh. It was Simon, JJ, Ethan and Harry in the room watching.

I was too busy pleading Josh to put me down, to hear the front door open.

"Josh, put her down." Eleanor said sternly. He did as told and put me down, I stumbled but ran upstairs into Tobis room, him hearing me and turning around, realising I was crying and comferting me.  I cried into his shirt as he calmed me.

{Joel's PoV}

I was furious.

The guy who had my sister over his shoulder, looked shocked.

I pinned him up against the wall.

"When someone asks you to put them down, you put them down" I said angrily in his face as he looked terrified.

"Bro, who the fuck are you? You can't come barging into our house like you own the place!" A black dood wearing a snapback reading 'BEAST' said. I had let go of the guy and squaring up to the guy who said that.

I could see Caylin looked scared but also excited. I looked towards a tall lanky blonde who had a jumper on saying 'Sidemen'. Oh Caylins favorite Youtubers.

"Actually JJ, yeah he can." I heard my sister's voice say as she came slowly down the stairs.

"Emma, I'm so so-" Emma cut him off.

"Save it Josh" she came running up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Emma, who the fuck is this!?" Josh said angrily.

"First of all Josh, get some respect, and second of all, this is my brother, Joel." She said as the 'Josh' guy hung his head low.

"Why are you here?" She asked, guiding me to the living room as people followed.

She realised Caylin was here as they ran up to each other. Even though Emma is 10 years older than her, they're the best of friends.

"I don't think its best talking about it now, can we mabye talk about it tomorrow? Me and Caylin need to check in at our hotel." I said as she nodded.

"You can stay at mine and Eleanors, we have a few spare rooms." I said as Caylin squealed and nodded.

"I'm sorry I Never introduced everyone, Everyone this is Caylin my younger sister, and Joel my older brother."

"Joel Caylin, this is Kaitlyn, Amie, Millie, Elleina, Riannon and of course Eleanor" She paused for a breath.

"And thats-" Caylin cut her off.

"JJ, Simon, Vik, Ethan, Harry, Tobi and Josh" she finneshed.

Emma looked shocked and then realization got her.

"Fan?" Tobi asked as She nodded, hiding her face in embarressment.

"Josh, could you drive is home, Eleanor, you staying?" Emma asked as Eleanor shook her head no.

Soon enough, Josh was driving us to Emma's place.

I'm so fuckin sorry, I haven't updated in like a week and I feel so fuckin bad, I wanna give a few shoutouts to some new and amazing friends and writers that you should go check out.

ellie_bridgett - she has an amazing minizerk story with a great plot.

righteousbird55 - she is like my favourite Minizerk writer, Morgan you are amazing and a great friend.

AestheticallyKennedy - It scares me how much Morgan and her look alike (their twins) and her minizerk book 1885 is so unique and cool!

That's all for now

Emma xx