Chapter 13

"C'mon Emma! Were going shopping with Elleina!" Eleanor screamed at me as I groaned, slipping on my ankle boots.

"Ew, Shopping" I replied as we got into My car, Eleanor stealing the aux cord.

"NOBODY THINKS WHATS I THINK, NOBODY DREAMS WHEN THEY BLINK!" Eleanor sang.

"THINK THINGS ARE ON THE BLINK OF BLASPHEMY, THINK THINGS ARE AFTER ME, MY CATASTROPHE, I'M A KITCHEN SINK!" I finneshed.

We continued singing to Twenty One Pilots when we arrived at the SDMN Household to pick up Elleina.

I knocked on the door and Ethan opened it, Amie on his side, greeting us and letting us in the white house.

Josh saw me enter the house and smiled, walking towards me and kissing me.

"Ew! That's weird, seeing my best friend and Brother kissing." Elleina remarked as I smiled and pulled away from the kiss. I pecked Josh on the cheek as me, Eleanor and Elleina  (my keybord just changed Elleina, to Dominos xD) walked to my car.

Again we all jammed out to TØP, screaming the lyrics. Suddenly, Eleanor changed the Song half way through 'Forest' to fucking Jacob Saggytits.

"YES MY SUGAR DADDY!" She screamed as I groaned.

"NAH SIMONS YOUR SUGAR DADDY EL!" Elleina shouted as Eleanor blushed furiously.

I burst out laughing, parking our car in the Westfield car park.

We walked in, Eleanor getting stopped a few times for pictures by fans, as Elleina and Eleanor dragged me to Forever 21, to buy dresses.

"Ew Ew Ew Ew! Nope Nope and Nope!" I said as Eleanor laughed as I pulled a disgusted face at the dresses.

Everyone browsed through the racks of clothing as Elleina pulled out a maroon knee length dress with a crossed pattern over the chest area. She picked out a pair of heels to match as Eleanor squealed and nodded as she went to try it on. She came back out and might I say, looked stunning.
"Omg, Tobis gunna like die when he sees you!" I squealed as she did look amazing. She blushed and went back to change into her normal clothes as she helped me look for something to wear.

"Guys, what do you think?" Eleanor said, I didn't even realise she had gone off, but came out in a knee length simple, classy black dress, Heels to match as she went to buy the dress.

"Emma, please try this on! You don't even have to wear heels, you can wear Converse!" Elleina said as she pulled out a white skirt, a black cropped top to match. I nodded and went to try it in, carfully slipping it on my body.

I came out and the girls squealed.

"Omg Josh won't be able to keep his hands off you!" Eleanor squealed as I blushed. I went to buy it, paying the nice lady at the cash machine. We picked up a Nandos to take away, getting some for like 14 people, making us look like right pigs. Oh whale.

We made out way back to the SDMN House.

"WE HAVE NANDOS!" We screamed as Elephants came running down the stairs. I chuckled and left the chicken  as me and Eleanor went back home to get ready for the party; setting up all the decorations and getting all the alcohol out, lining it up on the counter top.

Shorter kinda filler chapter. I mabye will get more chapters out this week as it's half term for me, but I can't promise that as well, I like my sleep 😂. Anyway Thanks for reading, I'm in the car coming back from York, so this chapter should be out at about 3 ish, depends when I will get back as its 11:20 and we're going shopping at The 'East Midlands Outlet Store' if you know where that is then I love you! But I doubt you would know if your not English or you don't live in the Midlands/ east then you dont know where it is. Oh whale but thanks for reading

Edited: 25/02/17

Emma xx