Chapter 5

{Emma's PoV}
"Omg, I swear I know you from somewhere?" A girl who looks kinda familiar and another girl walks up to me. Everyone had just finneshed Nandos and now we're heading back to mine and Eleanor's house to chill with everyone.

"Omg yes, your the girl that like saved me from like getting raped!" She said smiling widely.

"Oh yeah. No problem." I say smiling as we hug.

"I'm Kaitlyn, and this is my best friend Amie!" She says.

"Well hi, I'm Emma, this is my best friend Eleanor, and a few friends. There names are: JJ, Josh, Simon, Vik, Harry, Ethan,Tobi, Riannon, Harry's Girlfriend and Elleina, Josh's sister!" I say as she gives a big warm smile to all of us.

"Hey do you want to come with us, back to mine and Emma's place?" Eleanor asks as they nod.

We all hop into different cars. Me going with Eleanor, Josh, Amie and Kaitlyn.
JJ, Tobi, Elleina and Simon.
Riannon, Harry, Ethan and Vik.

We arrive at our house;

(I got bored okay?)

As we all pile into the living room.

"Your house is really nooiicce!" Kaitlyn says, looking around in awe.

Again, short chapter, I know I've added sdmn_kaitlyn and XIX__amazingamie to the book! Wooooo characters be out soon.

Edited: 25/02/17

Emma xx