Chapter 3

As we brought the Chinese into the living room we all dished out our food.

I was happily eating my food, when I saw seeweed being placed on my plate. I looked to Eleanor covering my nose with my jumper. She smiled deviosly eating her food.

"Ewwe ewww ewwww!" I say pushing my plate to the side. "In not eating it eww!" I say making a pouty face.

People looked at me. I pointed the seaweed and made a disgusted face. Everyone laughed apart from me and Simon.

"Oh I get you I get you! I hate seafood as well!" Simon said, also making a disgusted face at the seaweed.

"Here have some of mine" Josh said, taking the spare plate and putting some of his duck fried rice on the plate.

"Aww thanks" I said, thankfully taking the plate.

Eleanor, Riannon and Elleina started awwing as I blushed, sitting back on the beanbag I once layed on.

"Movie?" JJ asked as we all agreed, Tobi and Ethan going to grab snacks.

"What drinks guys?" They both asked

"Fanta for the banta!" Eleanor said

"I agree with that!" Simon followed

"Sprite!" Harry, Elleina and Riannon said in sinc

"Fanta aswell!" Vik said pulling a weird face

"DR PEPPER BITCH" Josh shouted smiling at Tobi

"Oh yeah me too please" I said, going back to the convocation we were having about Viginity and all that....

"Scary Movie?" Simon asked, getting lights out on the TV.

"NOOOOOO!" Eleanor, JJ, Elleina and Riannon shouted.

"YEEESSSS!" Me and Josh argued. Simon played the movie as it started.

( spoiler ..kind of)

The lights turn out as the guy goes to investigate. The mannequin moves and the lights turn back on. You see the guy on the floor, blood dripping down his face as half of the people in the room pull a disgusted face as I just laugh. Every body looks at me and I just smile.

"What? Scary movies, Disney Movies and Sleep are my life!" I say, putting both hands in the air.

"Sleep is the key to her heart..... And food..." Eleanor says as I just smile.

Done I guess haha

How's was yalls days?
Mine was okay I guess
Edited: 25/02/17

Emma xx