Chapter 2

"So I see you got an Audi R8 Eleanor?" Tobi asks.

"Nah its not mine. Its Emma's!" She says, surprising a lot of people.

"Wait How?" Harry said looking at me confused.

"I'm an Audi Car Manager" I say laughing.

"Mkay....normal" Simon says.

"I see y'all have a nice range of cars yourself?" I say
"I mean, Two Audi's, 2 Lamborghini's, A Tesla and a Range Rover Evogqe. Jeez!" I say laughing

"So anyway....Eleanor hown the YouTubes going?" Simon asks, guiding us into the living room.

"Good! I'm so amazed that I hit 10 million subscribers last weekend! To be honest, I couldn't of done it without Emma. She helps do alot of my editing. She has a degree in Video Game Design and Editing" She says looking over at me.

"Staahhhppp ittt" I say, looking down and blushing.

The guys laugh.

Josh gets a phone call and picks it up, swiping to answer.

"Elleina? Hi what's wrong?" He says, must be his girlfriend. Why am I so sad about that?

"Yeah, I'll come pick you up I'll be about 5 minutes!" He says getting up to get his shoes.

"Sorry guys, I'll be back in about 10 minutes." Josh says, running into the other Audi. I stop him.

"You here are my keys, use mine! Just please don't break it" I say running off back into the house. I see him smile and get into the Audi, carfully reversing it out of the gates.

"YOU LET HIM BORROW YOUR CAR?!!" Nearly everybody shouted at me as I just nodded.

"Don't worry, she doesn't really care about somebody else using it, she can get a free refund" Eleanor says smiling.

{Time skip to Josh is Home}

As we here laughter and people walking through the door, I avert my eyes and listen closely as two figures enter the room. Josh and a reaaaaallly pretty girl.

"Guys, this is my Sister, Elleina or Ell!" He says hugging her from the side.

"Omg, your Eleanor Rose, right? And your Emma!" She says running over to us. We both just laugh as she has a mini fangirl attack.

"Sorry, bad first impression. Nice to meet you!" She says, putting her hand out for me to shake. I stand up kinda arkwardly. Y'know its totally normal to be stabbed in the side, and pull her in for a massive hug.

"Yo! Who's hungry? Chinese?" Simon asks as we nod.

"Josh you order!" Tobi groans.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyy?" He moans slumping on the couch next to me.

"Because: Harry and Vik sound like there 14, Emma,Riannon, Eleanor and Elleina are guests, JJ sounds like he's high half of the time, Ethan can't stop Laughing and Simon can't understand what he's saying!" Tobi exclaims

"What about you?" He asks.

"Neh, can't be bothered" he says as Josh gets Hus phone and orders.

Short quick chapter but oh well I've now added ElleinaSDMN
Edited: 25/02/17
Emma xx