Chapter 11

"Eleanor do I look okay?" I say as I show her my outfit. She nods and does my makeup and might I say, my eyebrows now look instagramness. (Eleanor your eyebrows are instagramness ❤)
I take a picture of my face and post it on Instagram tagging Eleanor with the caption.

Thanks so much to the lovley Eleanor fo getting ne ready for my Nandos Date! Lava ya babbe!

"Girl you slay in that outfit! Now go get yo man!" She says as she pushed me down the stairs.

Josh was waiting at the bottom of the stairs in a black Sidemen Hoodie, Black skinny jeans and just some simple Nikes. He smiles at me as I walk down the stairs.

"Does one want to go to thy Nandos to eat?" He said in a posh accent as I reach the bottom of the stairs after galloping down the last few.

"Oh Gosh! One shall!" I reply in the same accent as we laugh.

We walk out side to his Audi TT (God Damnit Josh! Why does no one know your car!)
And he drives to Nandos. We create small talk an learn extra infomation about each other. I leart that he had a half brother, his favorite drink is Dr Pepper (same), that apparently he is the best gamer in the Sidemen and that him and Tobi have known each other since year 7.

He learnt that I have 1 older brother and one younger sister, I'm part Australian, Canadian and Scottish (true facts ), My favorite drink is also Dr Pepper and that me and Eleanor have known each other since I was 13, we were internet friends before, when I was in Australia but then I moved here.

We soon arrived at Nandos and we found a table. We went up and ordered our meals as i went to go fill up out drinks.

"Fanta and Coke, and Fanta and Coke." I say filling up the drinks at the machine.

I sat down at our table, as Josh joined. We talked about family, school and stuff like that. We soon for our food and devoulished it.

We finished our meals as Josh dragged me to his car. I laughed as he drove to a park.

"So Emma, I wanted to ask you something." Josh said as we sat on a bench, looking across the from infront of us.

I nodded as he continued.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said as I looked shocked.

He looked at me and rubbed his neck,  I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss as he smiled into the kiss. He placed his hands in my waist as mine found its way round his neck. We pulled away as I nodded and he smiled. 

We walked back to the car, me smiling like an idiot. "So we're having a party at mine and Eleanors, you wanna come with the rest of the guys?" I asked as he nodded.

"As long as there's alcohol JJ and Harry are in. And course I am." I smiled.
"It's tommorow, invite some of your friends from YouTubes. Be there at 8ish." I said as we arrived home.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school and Im currently in John Lewis, using there WiFi as I'm in York and the place I'm staying dosent have WiFi. So I'm double updatein for y'all

Edited: 26/02/17

Emma xx