Chapter Four

Here's the chapter guys!

Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four: Do you even come to this school?

The days dragged on. Being at home was really boring, I checked out what was happening on facebook, watched some youtube videos and painted my toenails. I couldn't talk to Troy, he was on a rugby tour somewhere in England.

I missed him terribly.

When Thursday had finally rolled around I was a bit stir crazy and maybe even a little excited to go to school, what has the world come to...When I arrived at school, I walked up the stairs and saw Josh standing at the entrance, what did he want now?

''Hey babe, want have some fun?" He called out as I walked through the doors.

"No." I told him.

I walked to my locker and got all my books out that I would need for the period. You want to know what really sucks about coming to school? When you have no friends.

I sighed and started walking to form, I was half way there when the hot British guy showed up again.

"Do you even come to this school?" I asked him while opening the door.

"Actually I do," He said with that accent of his. I ignored the butterflies I got in my tummy everytime he talked and walked to my desk. I sat down and he sat on the desk, I stared up at him, embarrassed to say that I knew him.

Here he was, sitting on the table of a private school where you only get to touch the tables if you have washed your hands sixteen times. I'm pretty sure he didn't wash his butt sixteen times today.

"Will you get off?" I blushed furiously as people started giving us weird looks. He just chuckled, hoped off and pulled up a chair to sit next to me.

"Are you ever gonna tell me your name?" I asked him while laying my head down on the table. He tilted his head down to mine and stared in my eyes. The longer we stared the harder it became to fight the urge to push my lips up to his.

For a moment it looked like he was about to actually kiss me but then his lips formed into a smirk,"Nope."

No? What in the world is he saying no to?

"Huh?" I questioned confused.

He smirked and brushed a piece of my hair that had fallen in my eyes, he kept his hand a spilt second longer on my cheek, almost as if he was savouring the feeling.

"My name, I'm not going to tell you my name anytime soon." He said and pulled his hand back, my cheek felt cold again and I wanted to grab his hand and put it back there but I really didn't want to freak him out.

So instead I nodded my head  in response to his statement and turned towards the front and watched as the teacher walked in.  It wasn't any help when the teacher called for attendance because they called our surnames, not names.

"Yeah, can I have a ham sandwich?" I asked the lunch lady, she nodded her head and got it for me, took my money and off I went. On my way out the cafeteria I looked at the table where I used to sit, all my old friends were there, laughing at Geoferry's stupid jokes and talking about the latest gossip. I really missed my friends.

Sighing I started making my way to the football field, I sat down on the bleachers and started nibbling on my sandwich.

The day was almost finished and I silently thanked God for it. The final bell rang and just as I was about to walk out of the doors my phone rang. On the screen the name 'Dad' was flashing, why would he be calling me?

"Hey Dad. . ." I greeted him a little awkwardly.

"Jasmine, you need to come to the hospital." He told me, not even greeting.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Your Mom had a problem at work, do you have a ride?" He asked.

My Mom? Yeah we didn't have the best relationship but she was my Mom.

"I'll make a plan." I told him as I saw the British dude walk out a classroom, I might as well just take a chance and ask him.

"Uhm, you yeah you." I called out to him and about six people turned their heads towards me. I sighed in frustration when he wasn't one of them. I stomped up to him and grabbed his arm.

"What?" He snapped, still messing around in his locker.

"Can I ask you a favour?" I asked in a small voice. He shoulders visibly relaxed, he slammed his locker door shut and turned to me.

"What do you need Jasmine?" He questioned.

"Wait how do-," I stopped. Now wasn't really the time,"Could you maybe drop me off at the hospital?" I asked hopeful.

He looked down at me and smiled,"What makes you think I have a car?"

My cheeks reddened,"I just guessed, 'cause well you're eighteen and I just assumed." His chuckle made me stop my babbling. He put his arm around my shoulders and led me outside, nearly everyone was giving us dirty looks. Geez, sorry.

He stopped in front of a shiny red motorcycle. He gestured with his hands for me to put on the helmet. I stood there and stared at the contraption.

"Are you just going to stand there?" He asked as he got on, pushing the helmet into my hands. It wouldn't be the first time I had been on one, it's just that this one looks faster and deadlier. I took a deep breath and swung my one leg over the bike, put the helmet on and loosely wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You're going to want to hold on tighter than that, love." He said and started the bike, it rumbled beneath me and the bike shot forward. He was right, I was going to want to hold on tighter.

The ride was ten minutes long and we were now in the motion of finding a place to park his precious motorbike. When we had finally found one, I slid off and pulled the helmet off my head. My hair probably looked like a bird had made a nest in it. His chuckle confirmed it.

"Stop laughing!" I demanded, slapping his shoulder. He got off the bike and stood in front of me, he pushed some of my hair behind my ear and let his hand rest on my cheek like he had done in the classroom.

"You're so god damn beautiful." He murmured. I blushed and pulled away from him. He let his hand fall and he stepped away from me.

He got on the bike and straddled it, he looked so handsome right now.

"Take a picture, love. It'll last longer, I promise." Damn his sexy accent. The bike roared to life and I just stood there for a while staring at him. He looked at me one last time.

"It's Troy by the way." And off he went.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote,comment and possibly fan? :)

<3123BaByCheeks