Chapter 9

Heyyyyyyiiiii! So I've been MIA for a wyl…sori…Inspiration was not my friend! so, I'm still open to suggestions for the characters….all suggestions are welcome and I'm grateful for all.

Fan…

Comment…

Vote…

Merci Beaucoup!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

§ Sierra's P.O.V §

"What can I get you?" she asked in an over bubbly voice as she fluttered her eyelids at Mason. I mimed gagging on my finger at Mason behind her back and he chuckled. She immediately turned to look at me with an accusing glare and I just smiled back innocently. She was probably going to spit in my juice.

"Umm, can I get some waffles with ice-cream and your country breakfast?"

"And you sugar?" she asked turning to Mason after jotting down my order.

Sugar, I mouthed to myself incredulously. She called him sugar, wow! Like how fake can you get. 

"Is that all?" she asked as is mandatory.

"Ya, but are you ok?" I asked with fake concern.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"It's just that you keep fluttering your eyelids like you have something in your eyes. Maybe you should try some eyedrops?"

Mason unsuccessfully muffled a laugh behind his hand and she glared at me before storming away. Yup, she was definitely going to spit in my orange juice now.

"Y'know that if looks would kill you'd be dead right?"

"Ya, but you still wouldn't have found her attractive."

"What are you talking about?"

"You see, if you found her attractive you'd have noticed that she was really into you."

"She was not into me…"

"Uh-huh…"

Mason turned this cute shade of pink and I rolled my eyes…he was embarrassed way too easily.

"So what's the plan for today?"

"We are going to my friend's barbecue."

"So, I'm meeting your friends?"

"Yup…"

"Ok, what are they like?"

"Umm, like me but different."

"There's more than one of you!" he said looking scared.

I laughed, "It's great right!"

"Lord give me strength," he muttered and I laughed.

"You make me, feel like I'm living a teenage dream!" I sang as I bobbed my head in time to the music.

My hair was blowing freely in the wind as we drove towards the lake in Mason's convertible. Mason was hiding behind his shades and acting like he wasn't totally in love with this song but I could see his fingers tapping on the steering wheel. I had no inhibitions, I felt like I was Katy Perry in the video. We turned onto the road that led to the lake, it was tree lined and to the right, you could see the lake between the trees and as we got closer I could smell the smoke and hear the music. A few minutes later we hit the sand and there was a small group of people. James and the crew had already arrived and were looking at home. Kara was talking to James and I couldn't find Tommy. She turned and spotted me then did this mad dash towards Mason's car, squealing excitedly as she went.