Chapter 19

Guess who? If you said me then you're absolutely right! Okay well if you said you, you're absolutely right. Point is,It's me!!!!😁😁😁So, I feel bad for disappearing on you guys but I had no time and no ideas quite frankly. I hope that whatever you're about to read doesn't disappoint you! A little warning, this is going to be a little different.

Vote (Cause voting for myself would be vain)

Comment (Cause I love feedback)

Fan (Or start a fan page, you know, whatever you want)

Tell Someone (;-D)

✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂

Chapter 19

§  James' P.O.V  §

I  was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing loudly from somewhere. I groaned loudly and started groping around my bed for it. I sighed in relief when my fingers brushed the plastic case, I brought it to my hear and croaked, "Hello?".

"I don't get  why girls find that sleepy voice so sexy, you just sound like you have smoker's cough to me."

I sat up in surprise, "Mason?".

"Of course," came the amused reply.

I felt relief and surprise sweep through me simultaneously. I hadn't talked to Mason for a few days now solely because he hadn't taken the fact that I'd been hanging out with Sierra in his absence very well, even though he denied it. The look on his face when I'd told him had been strange to say the least, it'd gone from angry, to sad, to confused and back to angry all in a second. He'd then proceeded to kick me out, politely, even though he'd been blowing up my phone for HOURS and when I asked him about it he claimed to be tired. Since then he'd been avoiding all of my calls and texts and I'd gone about my business as normal. My business being Sierra. Now that he'd called me, I wasn't going to mention that to him.

"What's up man?"

"Well, my parents are coming home tonight so I need to escape. Can we hang today?" he asked.

"Oh, I see how it is…" 

He sighed in relief,"Thanks man -"

"You only call when you want something," I cut him off.

"No! That's not it, we're best friends. You know I'd never -"

"Dude! I'm kidding!" I laughed

I could almost feeling him scowling at me over the phone and tho just made me laugh even louder. I heard Mason sigh on the other end before laughing too.

"I'll see you later then bro," he said before hanging up.

I shook my head and smiled at the phone. I'd been a little worried that this whole Sierra thing would be a problem, not that there was  Sierra thing. We were friends hanging out, that's allowed, right?

I groaned before flopping back down on the bed, knowing that that wasn't strictly true. I liked Sierra, a lot. That's why I'd interrupted their almost kiss. It was jerk thing to do but I couldn't watch or walk away knowing what was about to go down. Truth was, I'd liked her from the moment I'd met her and my feelings had only grown, especially since we'd spent so much time together. The sad thing was she couldn't possibly like me. I was almost certain she was still crushing on Mason who was crushing on her but in denial. Instead of trying to worm my way into her heart, I should've been helping her and Mase get together. I am officially the worst friend ever. My phone rang again.

"Hello?" I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Ola mi amigo!" she trilled down the line.

"Hey babe," I replied.