Chapter 18

Hello! How are ya? I'm back!! Hope you missed me…Sooooo…who's P.O.V will it be? This is definitely dedicated to my friend for bugging me to upload…yeah, I'm talking bout you!!

Vote!! (You know you wanna)

Comment!! (Rants are acceptable)

Fan!! (Cause I'm awesome…lol)

Tell Your Friends!!

✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂…✂

Chapter 18

§  Sierra's P.O.V  §

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22! Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you!" Kara and I sang into our hairbrushes.

We were having a sleepover to catch up on the past few weeks. Kara's mom was out with Brad so we'd decided to turn the main room into our base. The entire table was covered in all sorts of junk food and the music was turned up as high as it would go. The two of us were jumping on the couches and singing along to the songs in super loud voices. We'd made avocado masks and hadn't washed them off yet. I'm pretty sure we looked like Shrek's children but we were having too much fun to care. When the song ended we collapsed onto our respective couches, laughing and trying to catch our breath.

"I'd missed this," I panted.

"The exercise?" Kara giggled.

"That too!"

We broke into a it of giggles and when it ended I studied my best friend carefully. She had a huge smile on her face and she was glowing. Well, under her mask she was glowing. She was truly happy, generally Kara was a happy person but I'd never seen her this happy, she could hardly stop smiling. In fact neither could I, I'd been smiling since I'd woken up that morning. I guess I was really happy too.

"Oy! What are you thinking about so hard?"

"How nice it is to see you look so happy," I told her honestly.

"I'm surprised you noticed over your own smile," she teased.

I rolled my eyes at her and headed towards the bathroom to clean my face off. I heard Kara get off the couch and trot after me and I smiled a little. We cleaned our faces off in silence but once her mask was fully off Kara started on the inevitable interrogation.

"But seriously, why are you so happy?"

"Is it a crime?" I asked while heading back to base.

"Of course not but you haven't been this happy in a while."

I shrugged, "I'm alive".

"What aren't you telling me!" she demanded while I bit into a Mars bar.

"I gained a little weight," I told her with a smile.

"Sieerrraaa!" she wailed.

I laughed, "Honestly, I'm not keeping anything from you".

"It's Mason isn't it! He finally came to his senses!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I frowned at that, I hadn't really thought about Mason since I'd talked to my mom. I missed him now that she'd mentioned him, we'd had fun together and this whole thing was totally stupid. It wasn't like we'd actually kissed so there was nothing to be avoiding each other over. To be honest, I didn't believe Mason's story about being out of town. It would've been planed in advance and he would've told me wouldn't he? Besides that, it was just way too convenient and the way he'd clammed up when I'd asked him about it was very suspicious. I wanted this friendship with Mason but I wasn't sure if I could trust him. Which just made me feel stupid because I'd already trusted him with so much. The whole thing was driving me crazy, James swore that Mason was an amazing friend but I wasn't so sure. Maybe I'd have to ask James if Mason was always like this and then decide what to do from there?