Chapter 1: Crush

(Sorry for any mistakes)
Diana POV
Another day in hell, perfect,notice the sarcasm. That stupid satanic women i swear Miss.Liepina enjoys our suffering. Ohhh well atleast the day is over and i get to see my sexy crush. That ass is made of gold i swear.
(At the fighting class)
Time to blow off some steam. yeaaaaa, but first.I looke around to see were Alex is... aaaannnddd he's not here yet, even better. That little motherfucker. So i changed in to my workout clothes and went to get some water from the vending machine.As i was getting my lovely water from the machine i heard a voice calling."Hey Diana" I looked around and noticed that it was Alex, oooo shit act normal. "Heyyy there Alex, you're a bit later than usual" i said as normal and human as possible."You noticed?" he asked in a curious manner.And now I'm blushing...great."Noo, i em.. yea kinda, were friends like soo yeaa" and i fucked up, good work Diana now this sexy pice of god thinks im a crazy cat lady. He looked at me with that gorgeous smile and..... wait did he always have golden eyes or am i just drunk. But then they suddenly disappeared and turned in to his normal eye color. "No offense and i promise im not drunk, but you're eyes just were golden color". He suddenly looked nervous"What?noo it must of been you're eyes playing tricks on you heh.. yeaaa i like go have to and yea see you" he stuttered out and slowly backed away and as he turned around i couldn't stop from thinking THAT ASS. But it was pretty fucking weird. Never saw him act like that, can't lie it's pretty cute but still weird. Wait am i missing something.....FUCK MY FIGHTING CLASS. And i ran like a horse hoping i wasn't late.