ANNOUNCEMENT

You might know that I've been on a roll regarding inspiration, and I wasn't lying. I have a ton of ideas and projects that I want to publish here - some are still pretty vague in my mind, some are well-advanced already, but all have gained importance in my eyes. 

And this is where you come in. Although I'm planning on writing and publishing all of these eventually, I want to involve you guys more into what I do. I probably don't say it enough but your votes and comments mean a lot to me. I might not be the most successful author on here, but I do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to read what I create.

Anyway, as I was saying, I want to involve you, and here's how: below are descriptions of my new projects. If you're interested in one or some of them, please leave an inline comment on them with your opinion. After some time, I'll see which project is the most successful, and this will determine which one I start publishing first. Again, I'm probably going to develop them all in the near future, but I want to please you too and I'd like to read your honest opinions on those ideas.

Untitled: Josh has never been alone. He has been lonely sometimes, but there was always someone he could reach out to. His parents. His brother and sisters. His closest friends. Or most importantly, his best friend Tyler.

But none of them are here anymore, for a reason only Josh seems to understand, and he now has to face the reality of life on his own. And it was fine, really, until some nice looking brown haired girl decided she would be his plus-one on the road trip of the rest of his life.

Pseudologia Fantastica: Josh Dun meets a girl on New Year's Eve, and she seems too good to be true. After spending the first night of the year with her, she disappears, leaving behind her a trail of lies that he will have to untangle if he decides to look for the real girl hiding behind the mask.

Based on my one shot "So much for a Happy New Year", available in my book "Christmas Tales".

The Joshua Show: I can't really say a lot about this without spoiling the whole plot somehow, but you guessed by the title it will yet again be a twenty one pilots fanfiction. Based on a movie that I will name once the plot has been uncovered, although you might be able to figure it out really soon if you've seen it.

Serendipity: Serendipity means a fortunate accident. And that's exactly what happens to Tyler when he almost runs over a girl with his car. (Spoiler: this may or may not be a sequel to one of my already published stories...)

TØP Shots: You guessed it, a collection of twenty one pilots one shots. I want to involve you in that project too. I'm thinking of making this a monthly series. I would offer you two or three different prompts on which you could vote. By the end of a week, the prompt with the most votes will be turned into a one shot (or maybe more, who knows?). 

Untitled: Years have passed since the last show. Josh is now a drums teacher. He's almost managed to forget about his past life, as successful as it was. He's almost managed to forget about his band, his fame, his best friend who keeps pretending nothing has changed, yet won't pick up the phone when Josh gathers up the courage to call. That is until a young lady shows up to his lessons with a will to learn more, but not about drums. A will that is as strong as, if not stronger than Josh's desire to forget.

Tell me which one(s) interest(s) you the most by leaving an inline comment and help me choose which project I start first!