Chapter 36

Author Pov
Its been a 2 month till Aiden missing .
The Police has decided to end the case and just end it with Aiden is alreay dead and his body might have been eat by Fish or pirahna or any animal since they could not find him anymore . There is no clue that they found about Aiden . The last clue only his stern blood . And no sight of his body .

TaeRi life just kept on like as always . What has change is that Yulsic already couple , And Jessica not yet back home but sometimes Yul and Sica would always watch her family in longer distance . She is not ready yet to back home . But she missing her dad somuch.

Taeny is still in complicated realationship .
Siwon not bothering them anymore since he has move on from Tiffany .
Tiffany already open up to Taeyeon , she like Taeng but her health always her thinks that she would not have a chance to be happy with Taeng . She still reject him . but they are still lovey dovey even they are not official yet .

And krystal .
She is still cold . And she closed with Seojoon . she still regret about her actions towards Aidens . She is preparing her Art assignment alone . She taking care all the art assignment eventho she was supposely doing it with Aiden , Since Aiden is already death as the officer said . Mr. Jerry asked her whether she need someone to be pair up with , she endeup said she is fine alone .
With that she has to do the worked alone .

But rightnow the only thinks that she want to do is settle her problem with Jessica .
She asking her parent whether its true . the only things she now almost all Jessica said is true .
She might be called genius but she still blind in stupidlity .

Krystal Pov
How i should solve our family problem ?
How can i am the only one that doesn't know that Jessica is only my half sister ?
How can i be this blind?
its already been 1 month since Jessica back home .
Our family deside to buy our own house since our family already can afford to buy houses . And for your information , we don't know how but suddenly Daddy account suddenly was filled with money . We all shocked , but we used that money to pay all debits and that is why we decide to buy our own house . We just bought small house with only 3 bed room .
Back to the topic .
Should i ask dad about this?
We having breakfast together with silence . the only things that we can hear is only the folk that we were using , since the day Jessica left our house , everything seem akward between me and my parents.
I don't know why but its feel like we create barrier towards each other .

After i donr eating , i wait for mom and dad done .
As they both finish their food , i immediately break the silence .
"Mom , Dad " i said as my eyes begging for them .
"yes soojung , why?" dad said calmly .
" i miss unnie" i said as i broke into tears , my heart can't takes it anymore . Why my life getting worst day by day ?
Why people kept leaving me?

Mom and Dad immediatley hug me , as i burst into tears . i cover my face with my both hand . My faces getting red . They hug me and to my suprise they are crying too especially Dad . its suprise me more when they said "Me too"

As i said , My dad never shows his feeling . But finally its burst him
I know it he still care about Jessica unnie .

"Soojung please bring her back to us . We don't know how to. I miss my elder Princess . " dad said as he try to refrain himself from crying but at last his tears kept on flowing .

"I will , if .. " i said while looking at both o f them .
Both of them shift their attention to me . they stop hugging me .
"If you guys treat her better , especially you dad . Show her you love Her so much . " i said as i look at dad pityly . i know it might be hard for him but , that is what Jessica want him to do . Attention .
"All jessica need is Jessica from you dad" i beg him .

he noded his head twice .
"I tried" he said .

with that i leave to school . i walk as always to school . it was peaceful in the morning with bird chirping in the tree . i lost thought when suddenly Aiden comes to my head . Its make me gloomy when i have to accept the fact that Aiden already death . But i don;t know why i feel like Aiden is still in This worlds . Everyday i would pray that he would come back and we could have happy ending together ,
my thought about Aiden was cutted when i realise i already arrive school . As always i would spend my early morning to the rooftop and study or maybe naps there .
with that school begin likes always and boring .

i go back to class and wait for Jessica since i want to talk to her and persue her to come back home,

But as time flies i still can't see a sight of her . all i can see is that Yul oppa come to school alone .
With that i go to Yul oppa table and signal him that i want to talk to him privately .
We decide to go to Aiden secret place which is the rooftop .

"Where is Jessica ?" i ask him as i look sternly into his eyes .
He just signing and "She skips school today " he avoids my eye contact and try to go away .
" Oppa , I want to talk to her " i said as kneel infront of him . i burst into tears . "I really want to talk to her, i beg you oppa"
He look down and face me . he sighing . "Soojung-ah , i can make you talk to her . but right now it was her decision . even if i bought you to her , she might doesn't want to talk to you .But we can try again " he said as he help me from knelling to him . He smile at me . (again? yup Krystal already done it so many times , but end up she was ignore and was harshly was kick out . )

"alright , let's try it again " i said to him . Yul oppa is nice guy actually . And i accept it that he was unnie boyfriend . i think they were made to be together . its cutes since both of them so cute . I smiled to him .

"okay , after class we going to Jessica together okay?" he said to me while smilling . he pat my head . After that he leave the rooftop .
i stay at the rooftop and pray that
I hope i can persue her to come back home .

but i think my hope was crushed as i was alredy infront of Jessica room .
I was so nervous .
But Yul oppa was behind me , i look at him as he signal me fighting gesture ,
hwaiting , he murmured .

i knock the door twice
but it was still silence .
so i knock 4 times this time .
"Yah baby , just come in . i don't even locked the door . " Jessica said . maybe she thought i was yul oppa .

with that i twist the door knob . i slowly open the door ,

Jessica was back facing while still lie down at the bed.

i walk in slowly .

"Unnie" i murmered . but it was heard by her .
i feel my heart so scared to faces her .

she immediatley turn to me as i heard she murmured "Soojung" . she look shocked .
her eyes was in tears already .
"Why are you here?!" she ask as her last word was louder .
"I am here for you , i- i - i want you to come back home . Unnie i miss you" i said as i hold her both hand . i cried alot . i burst into tears . i close my eyes since i feel shame to look at her with this state .

"Why WOULD I?" she pulled her hand away frome me , she back facing me again .

"Its USELESS , THEY HATE ME . I AM JUST THIRDWHEEL . LEAVE ME ALONE !" she continue her words .

"THEY DOESN'T HATE YOU UNNIE! THEY LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE NEVER BEING THIRDWHEEL ! " i madly said back to her as i hold her hand again . "we miss you unnie! and for your information , i was here because of them . They ask me to search for you and purseu you to come back home! we miss you! " i said to her , she only look at my eyes , she try to search for the truth .

"You liar" she said as she said it softly
"They would never love me , Soojung can't you see they always hate my presence?" she said to me as i can here how sincere she said . as she was really upset towards mom and dad .

" No unnie , no , they never hate your presence . instead your presence is our family light . You doensn't know how our family become gloomy after you left. You doesn't know how dad secretly broke into tears . you doesn't know he always calls you in his sleep . You doens't know how he miss you so much , you doesn't see how he beg me to make you come back for us " i said to her . i hug her as i finish my last words .

she just kept silence and cry again .

"you doesn't know what happen to us" i said to her .

"come back home unnie" i hug her tighter . she just kept silence and let me hug her .

i broke the hug since i don't hear any of her answer .
i look at her .

as i look at her she only said "Give me time to think "

i nodded to her as i look at her for the last ime . i walk out from the room and after that Yul oppa look at me . as he was trying to question me how is it .
i just shoke my head twice .

he just noded and go towards unnie . he embraced her and rubbed her back as he trying to coax her .

i sighed .

i wait at the couch at his house which is in the downstairs .
i wait for yul oppa to sent me back to home since he promise me he would too .

after 10 minutes waiting there ,
i heard someone step on the stairs as they would go downstairs .

i thought it would be me and yul oppa .
After that i saw it was unnie behind him . Yul oppa just smiled and make a good signal to me .

unnie will follow us?
i guess . i automatically smiled to him .
thank you i mouthed toward him . then he just nodded his head twice .

We make our way to Yul oppa car with Jessica beside him and i/m at the back alone .
The car ride was full of silence .
After 25 minutes we finally arrive my house .
"Thank you Yul oppa ." i said as i hold the door before i close it .
i go to the front side . i knock the window . After that Yul oppa bring the window down .
"You don't want to visit Dad? how about 5 minutes?" i said to her as i look sternly at her eyes.
she sigh and then she noded her head .
With that Yul oppa deside to turn off his car and quickly get out from the car and open the door for Jessica .

three of us make our way to the front door .
As i said "I'm home!"
My mom and dad quickly look at me .
but as they look behind my back , they immediately hug the girl behind me .

there is no akward moment there with Jessica being hug and dad burst untill tears and mom hugging her like no tomorrow .
and yul oppa just look at them and shear some tear . lmao he crying .

Jessica who just now has cold face now crying too .
i join them hugging with a tears too .

after the moment , we broke the hug with dad saying he was sorry for what he did . And moms too . with that Jessica also asked for forgiveness because of her outburst , She feel stupid for doing that but i cutted her with "No , its okay unnie . If you not outburst the others day , maybe i won't know the truth and our family would still has barrier . Thanks god actually its help us to be more closer than before. " i said as i smilling at her . for the first time she smile back at me .

but then our moment was been disturbed by Yul oppa cough . with that our attention was full to him .
with that he reach Dad hand and have a handshake . "Im Kwon Yul . Jessica boyfriend" he bravely said that . Jessica look at him shockly .
Dad as protective he is look at Yul sternly and ask him to sit infront him which is now at the living room .
"dad.." Jessica murmered as she hold Yul oppa hand and make a sit beside yul . Dad sit infront of them.
i can sense Yul oppa nervous suddenly . he kept on wipe his sweat at his forehead .

"How long are you dating with my daughter?" my dad ask him as his eyes turn into sharp .
"1 and half month, uncle" Yul oppa answered back without hesitation . he suddenly intertwined his hand with hers .
Dad look at them . and then look at Jessica .

he sighed .
"Jessica can you go to the kitchen and make some tea for us?" he said . then he look at me .
"And you too Soojung , i want to have man talk with him " he continues .

with that i and Jessica leave the living room .
Jessica quickly go to the kitchen without waiting for me .

as i arrive the kitchen , i hold her hand . "everything going to be okay " i said to her . As magic it is a frown on her face turn into smiled .
"if you say so" she smile to me .

we begin to make some teas . As we finish making some tea , we serve to Dad and Yul oppa . And to my suprrise they both have a good talk with dad laughing with Yul oppa .

after having good talk , yul oppa finally deside to back home with Jessica since dad said he believe Yul . With that both of them going home happily with Jessica promise to come here back and stay here again .

We hug her again .

i guess happiness is coming back for me .
i hope everything turns into happiness .
i guess happiness will stay with me
i hope my family would forever be like this
i want to embrace this happy moment forever .

The next 4 Day

i was busy last few day to prepare to perform our project . everyday i would sigh since i have to do it alone . If only Aiden is here .
I was busy my self sometimes i would sleep in studio at our school since i was to tired to back home .
I would always hear the demo that Aiden makes with me . I guess i just uses this demo for today . Since i can't find someone that can perfectly rap like Aiden does .
Today is the day that i'm waiting for . The day that finally we need to perform our art project . For your information this is the last project since after this we would graduate and if you passes this project a entertainment company would court you and make you as one of their artist . And if you pass this project and if you score in this project SM entertainment would takes you as the trainer or maybe make you debut immediately . for example u-know from dbsk , leetuek from suju and many more .

thanks god i was help by Yul oppa and Taeng oppa to decorated the stage and all those stuff .
And thanks god i got the last one to perform .
Thank god god ease everything from the start .
After 4 hours waiting for my turn .
Now its finally my turn .
i am nervous but i try to stay calm

As the music start i start to sing . i sing it with my whole heart . the audience clap their hand and cheer for me .

Cause mom said
I'd be crossing borders
Never be afraid even
when you're cornered
Stand up straight, fight your way
Fight your way, fight your way

i closed my eyes since this part is Aiden part .
His voice in the demo start to play .
All the audience they cheer for Aiden , some crying . some just like me closeing their eyes and enjoy the music .
All these people here
staring and looking at me
Shaking their heads eyes
down strong on me
What's wrong with me?
Can you tell me now?
What's wrong with me?
Can you tell me now?
The anger, the cruelty, I deserve it
And I'd do anything to
be what they call perfect
Then maybe I could find
a place to call my own and belong
But if only I was strong..
as the plan , Taeng and Yul oppa come to the stage and harmonize their voice with me while wearing a mask . they walk in with their head down .
I'll be walking with my eyes down
eyes down, eyes down
I'll keep my eyes down
eyes down, eyes down

i begin to sing my part back again . but this time my eyes seem to have a little tears .
i dance along to the music with Taeng and Yul oppa being my backup dancer .

'Cause mom said I'd be crossing borders
Never be afraid even when you're cornered
Stand up straight, fight your way
Fight your way, fight your way
Through the borders
Through the borders
Through the borders
Fight your way, fight your way
Through the borders
Through the borders
Through the borders
Fight your way, fight your way
as this part done , this should be Aiden part and rap , i change it to dance time . the audience clap their hand and cheer for me
but then the cheer become more louder as someone come in to the stage .
i was dance do perfectly but suddenly the rap part . Someone rap it
my whole body almost stop dancing .
i was shocked .