He's back

Krystal Pov

I arrived my class , they a group of student that gossiping . And they said that there would be a transfer student .

"yah Luna , I heard that new transfer student will come to our class"

"Yeah , and good news that the transfer student is a guy "

All my classmate is talking about 'tranfer student' what ever . I don't care . Where is Aiden >,< maybe he is as always in the rooftop . So I make my way toward the rooftop . I don't know why today I felt something bad goingto happen . Something as Aiden missing . I don't know . Something in my heart said something going to happen to him and for the first time in my life I miss somebody .

I look at the bed then I seeing Aiden is already there . He was sleeping , But his forehead full of sweat as he was having nightmare .

"No! Appaaa don't" he murmuring while his hand trying pulled something . He is crying , his tear pour out from his eyes . I felt like want to cry right away , Now he again be like this . Fragile! . Weak . Why I the one always saw him like this?

I make my way to him , and hugging him by his side . "Shushh ! it's okay Aiden , Im here " I shooing him , I rub his back . Maybe my word ease him because I can felt he relaxed a bit his body . I kept hugging him , I lying beside him and let him sleeping . I stroke his hair and rub all his sweat.

Maybe his life is more worse than me , Maybe he having trauma .

I know myself , I know I love him but the things is im afraid . Im afraid .

I'm sorry Aiden but please wait more okay ? I said in my mind .

We lying in the bed together until I heard a bell ring , it mean it is assembly time . I try to leave him alone and let him sleep more but his hand hold mine as I get up from the bed .

"Stay" he murmuring while pulling me towards him . I fall flat on top of him . I look at him shockedly . He hug me tight . i stared at his face , My heart faster again . You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time. You make my heart melt, and my stomach fill with butterflies. You leave me speechless and yet full of laughter... Your such an incredible man , Aiden . You my first love Aiden .

After a moment I fall asleep too .

Aiden Pov .

It all black!

Nightmare come into my dream back , I don't know why . is it meaning something going happen? I don't feel safe . A nightmare about Appa leave me still running in my dream . I scared .

"We will back Aiden " a sound .

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" that laugh

Appaa

I want to run away from this dream , I want to wake up from this nightmare ! I force myself but end up I can't awake from this nightmare . I cry .

All the dream kept on refesh ! I cry harder , i want to wake up!

"Shushh ! it's okay Aiden , Im here" that voice , it ease me . After hearing her voice , the nightmare sudennly turn into another dream . I felt calm , Krystal image rush to my dream .

It like flashback , I shown all my memories with her . I smile .

As I awake from dream I saw I was hugging the only my Princess . I hug her more tightly , I kiss her crown head . She fall asleep on top of me . It already recess time , I guess we both skipped the morning class together .

I try to wake her up but she just pout in her sleep . She is cute . How can I not love her , Evn I had to wait for you , ill always love you Kry .

She place her head in my chest and rub her hand on my chest down to my abs . Then I remember our deal , I should not being touchy mushy with her . so I push her gently and get up from the bed . She automatically wake up because of that . She rub her eyes and smile at me .

"Aiden~" she called me with aegyo . I stunned standing there . Why she being cute sudenlly ? But I play along . "Yes , princess " I winked at her . She just smiled .

"Why you being weird? Are you dreaming something good?" I asked her sternly . Her face turn red , then she hide her face with her hand . Is she dreaming something?

She just shook her head . Then she looked at her watch , then her eyes wided and she slap my arm . "Ouchh!Yah what wrong with you ?!" I shout at her while rubbing my arm ,

"that for make me skipped class with you Llama"she said while get up from bed and getout from the rooftop . I ran after her , but before I can reach her I crashe into someone back .

"yahhh !" I shouted at him , As he turned his face . My weakness is back . He look at me , I look at him , after a second he smile and reach for my hand "Hi , it been long time" he said .

I just stared at his hand and left him hanging , I felt I want to cry . He is not only betrayed me but he also make me be stupid to trust him so much . I would never forgive him! He took my dad , and I was leave alone with mom that barely came home , she would make herself busy with work ! .

I make my way to my class . I saw krystal reading book at her place while munching her food . I make my way to sit beside her . I look at her Tupperware and saw she got another sandwich . so I sneatch from her . I bite the sandwich , she was about to shout but I already eat until nothing left . She pouting . I just smile . If we don't have a deal , Im sure I would kiss her lips .

Our moment is interrupted when That fucking bastard come to our class . Krystal just look at him . He smile at her , then he look at me . I just rolled my eye and walk out from the class . I can stand even looking at his face . I clench my hand . I think i need to talk with mr. Lee . atleast i can make him change our class! I don't care!!