Chapter 20

Guys pls vote our girls

 http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2016/11/16/vote-sbs-popasia-award-2016-greatest-girl-group?cid=inbody%3Avote-for-sbs-popasia-award-2016-solo-star

_________________________________________________________________-

Krystal's Pov

Today is the day , Today is Sunday . It's the day I have my date with Kai . But I don't know why I feel this is wrong ? I feel I should not show up . I feel somehow this is a wrong and sin .

Gurgh what wrong with you Soojung , Just show up there and try the best to enjoy the date . I said in my mind . Yes right , if I try to enjoy atleast it can endup early right?

My thought was cutted when I heard Mom calling me . "Soojung!!! Your friend calling you !! Hurry up , I have work to do . I'll leave my phone here in the desk infront the staircase . " My mom shouted with hurry to me . She don't even step on the stair then she left the phone in the desk . , heol too busy eh mom ? it's okay mom , Don't need to worries . One day I'm going to change our life , we going to have our own house and move out from here . Wait to the days mom , count on me .

Who is the one calling me ? I pouted while thinking who is the person that calling me .

I'm running to Mom voice and pick up the phone . Is it Aiden? So I quickly answer the call emediately .

"Hello?" I said excitedly with a smile form in my lips .

"Hello Soojung" as I heard his voice , a smile while ago vanish . I feel like I want to end the called immediately . Why ? because it not Aiden i guess . hurgh i don't understand my self !

Before i could even start my talk , Kai cutted my words " Ye----" "Soojung i can't wait . Hey get ready , i'm going to be there infront the restaurant to fetch you up " he giggle . My face turn to frown . Ergh i need to change my clothes now . I ended the phone call immediately. "Mom! I put your phone here and I'll be going out with my friend okay ?!"

I immediately running to my room (sica's too ) . i digging some clothes that will be comfortable to me to wear it for today date. Should i wear this Pink dress? or the Plain white t-shirt ? i keep on switch the dress and t-shirt to my body . "Hurghh! Date really burdensome . why did i agreed at first place? stupid Soojung " i muble to myself .

Pink is Euwwwwww! so let choose another one .

I take the blue denim shirt and throw away the pink dress to my bed , but the pink dress fell over Jessica head who is studying in the bed . Unnie look at me angryly ''YAH! WHAT's wrong WITH YOUUUU!!!!!" Jessica shout and giving me a deathly glare . "Sorry " i said while take the pink dress again and put it back in the closet . I bow to her , "since you was kid , you always bothering me . Such as ........" i heard her words but the last part i can't really heard it well . I akwardly take the denim jacket and the plain white t-shirt . and also take my fave jeans and My high top snickers .

I look myself in the mirror , Okay i look perfect . and lastly i wore lipstick .

I waiting for Kai infront of the Restaurant . After a few minute i saw car that he used before . "Hey " he greet me , "You looked beautiful " he continues . "Thanks " i smille a little . He opens the car door to me . after that he drive the car . As a bout 15 minutes , we arrives the place . It is a picnic place , then i saw that the picnic place created and a sportlight tune to this certain place . Its was all in ready . and nobody was here . it just us . i mean i and KAi .

Kai suddenly grab my hand but in my fast reflex action i pulled back my hand . i smiled akwardly to him . "Sorry , let's go there " he pointed to the mat that was lay with a lot of thing in it . and 3 meter from the mat , i can see it was like a barberque set .