Missing You

Taeng Pov

Class is over . I turned to look at my side, I saw Yul is get ready his bag . He take all his things that in his desk and under desk . I do the same things . After class , Yul going to my house . We going to discuse about our project.

I check my phone before make my way outside . Then I saw a lot of massage , a lot mean from my company and all others things about company . I scroll , scrool and scrool . Then a massage grab my attentions. Its is from Fany

Then I remember our las message is from me is during recess

To: My Fany <3

I know it delicious , Like you . Fany I want to ask you something >,<

I immediately open the message .

From : My Fany <3

Taeng I'm sorry it take long to reply , but can you help me? Can you drive Jess to her house?

Erm it weird . Can't just Jessica walk to her house?? But it is Fany request so I let my thought be . Ilook behing me , Jessica still sleeping in the class . I just watch her and deside to make her sleep more . I watch Krystal coming , she make her way to her sit and ready to grab all her things to her bag . her face look mad and I can felt cold aura here . Then I saw Aiden too , he is waiting outside the class . Maybe they will do their project together too.

Then I saw Krystal wrote something in a note pad and passed it at Jessica books. Then she leave the class with Aiden follow her behind . It been 15 minuted I let her sleep . so I deside to wake her up . I tap her shoulder . But still no respond .

I tapped her shoulder hard , but this time I heard she murmuring "Taeng...." I shocked . I just ignore it and tap her while saying "Jessica , wakieeee" then she awake slowly . She rub her head and look at me . "what are you doing here Taeng?" she said

"Fany ask me to drive you home , " I said . I rub the back of my neck and smile awkwardly to her .

"Nah it is fine , ill wait for krystal . We always back home together . " she said while pick all her things and then she look at the note that Krystal wrote for her . She sighed .

"NAhh , it fine . I'm free by the way " I said

"Okay let's go then . " She said while already stand up .She smilling at me .

This is awkward . We make our way to my car , it still silence . As I reach her house , or should I say the restaurant? Okay what ever , she just smile and said "thank you " .

I smile back , hurm now time to go home! I miss Fany T_T.

Tiffany Pov

"she got heart disease , and it getting worst . Im worried so much that it cou----" the doctor word was cut by my father .

"SAVE MY DAUGHTER!!! ILL PAY YOUU!!! " dad shouting and grab the doctor collar .

"but your daughter heart is failure . Heart failure is a chronic condition that happens when the heart's muscle becomes too damaged to adequately pump the blood around her body. " she explain to dad , the she continued . "she have heart failure since kid. Her heart still works but because it is less effective her organs do not get enough blood and oxygen. It results if the heart is damaged and weakened . " she end her word with a sad plus a smile face .

Dad still crying while messy his hair . Maybe he in stress . I felt bad about this , he must be worried about me a lot . How I wish I don't have this kind of disease . How I wish I can go with mom along ...