Taeny

Taeng Pov

After that incident , everthing went well . I and Fany having our recess togther and the most shocked things is that i'd stop watching porn hahaha . Seriously i proud of that .

It been a week after that incident . Siwon still bothering Fany , and that is why i had to pretend more than i should to . All student already knows that our relationship .

Everytime Siwon in our sight , we immediately attach together . I mean we always touch hand or link arm to each other . We acting so sweet to each other infront Siwon .

For me , i did it sincerely . I did it with my feeling . And of course Fany won't know right? how dumb i am , it just love on one sided .

We really act like couple , sometimes i would the one drive her home or take her to school so that Siwon will believe taht we really a couple . We both know he stalk us , and sometimes we always saw his guy following us with camera and all this thing .

I look at my watch , it already 7:30Am and there are still no sight of her. I worried because Fany not waiting outside her house , I'm picking her to school today. I already outside her house right now . I tried to call her , but it is not available .

I wait for 5 Minute but still no sight of her . I started to bell her house , then i saw her maid rushing toward me .

"hai, how may i help you?" the maid said , i just smiled and reply "hai , hurmm where is Miss Fany?" as i asked her that questions my phone rang!

i look at the caller id , then i suprise that Fany called me . So immediately answer her called "hello?" i heard she said . "hello Fany, i already outside your house " i said while smilling to myself .

"Taeng sorry , today i'm not going to school . I have something to do " She said while heavier breath .

Is she okay??

"Are you okay? you breath sound hard to breath" i said worriedly .

"Nothing Tae" she said . then she continued "i get to go , bye" she hang up her phone like that .She don't even wait for my last word . I pouted . Hahaha Taeng just remember you just hers fake boyfriend . Kept on dreaming kid .

I look at the maid who is smilling at me , i just nodded my head and "Thank you" to her . I make my way to school . As i reach my class I saw There only Jessica and Krystal there . I know the Jung sister always come to school early .

i greet them "Hi Jung sis" . Jessica who is spacing out immediately smile at me and greet me happily "Hai Taeng!!! " she greet happily. Then i turn to krystal , she just shyly nodded her head to me .

I sit on my place , and place my head to the desk . I take my nap and sleep for awhile . Then i felt a hand pat my head . I turn around then i found Yul . I smile . "Hei buddy!" I greet him . "hei Taeng , let's go" he said .

"where?" i said dumbfounded . "Haha assembly? It already late Kid " he said . I just nodded my head twice . We make our way to assembly . As always , Aiden still not here . He always come after assembly . Sometime i saw his car but i can't find him . He is weird . Even we already become a bestfriend to him , he still kept secret from us . He is mystery guy after all . He always the quiet one .

After assembly done , We all make our way to class back , Then i saw Aiden already in the class taking a nap . I tap his shoulder "Wakiee wakieeeeee Aiden cutie pie" I said as i'm doing my aegyo . he just hissed and push me away . i just pouted then Yul laugh at my hectic .

"Stop laughing monkey!" I said .

"so what ? by the way where is Your Fany ??" He said . It make me blush when he said 'Your Fany' . He knows about my secretly crush on Fany . I just ignore his questions .