Chapter 1

AIDEN'S POV

"Yah Liuuuuu come on! WAKEEEEE UPPPPP! You going to be late to go to school!! YOU ONLY GOT 10 MINUTES more before classes starr!! " my mom shout at me really loud untill i felt my house was like have storm and shaking or tsunami from downstair. The maid started to giggle at me , well they are here beside my open door . that poor maid supposely do not had to smile or giggle or what ever look at me . so i just shout at the poor maid "WHY SMILLING LIKE IDIOT? HEH! YOU JUST NOTHING BUT POOR , SO YOU DONT DESERVE TO 'EVEN' LOOK AT MY FACE , POOR MAIDSS!" after that i try my best to sleep back and ignore my mom shout . gezzzzz

Then i heard my mom shout again "Yah liuuu! WakeUP or else im going TO your room ! and .. " mom voice kept on nearing me . gezzzz i just want sleep more . . .as i nearly had my daydream then i felt a slap in my face . i emediatly awake and frown, but i know it is mom because her hand is warm . "Wake up honey! Go to school ! '' again mum said , but right now she don't shout as the world goona end , and this time it soft spoken .

''I don't care , i want to sleep more ! '' i said while pulling my blanket and try to sleep again . "but today is MONDAY !! " mom said while her hand pulling the blanket from my body and place her palm in my right cheek . her warm hand . but then i reliaze what she said ! ITs monday! shoot damn! Everybody must be wonder why the hell monday is my favourite day right? "because your Favourite art class is Today little Liu " mom said . yup! mom know me very well , i can't wait for my art classes! i love art so much .

" mom! why you just told me now ? " i said while getting off from bed . and i mumuring to my self " im totally forget today is monday " and ready to hit my shower .

I need to rushed! Since i was already late for school . I started to run downstair and manage to grab a slice of bread with my mouth . I kept on running untill reached my car .. Well it is red Lamborghini ,it is my present when i reach 15 years old. i know 15 years old cant have lesence yet but nobody can stop the liu . Liu got money to paid you . so i got my lesence since i was 15 , well my mom paid them to let me get my own lesence .So back to the story , as i reach my car i started the engine and push the paddle hard and after 10 minutesi arrived front of my school . DAMN the gate already closed, i just kept my calm as i saw the security guard just standing there watch me as im is nothing to deal . I kept on Honking the security guard ! "Pinnnn! PINN PINNNNNNN PINNNN ! " but he kept on looking at me , now im really pissed off. I know it is not his fault , the principal his self said to the guard "if student late after 8 , just dont open the gate" . but right now , it is me ! the LIUUUU ! . i'm getting off from my car .

i Shout at him "OPEN THE GATE! you fucking just a guard . " i walk to him and throw some money to him . As i throw money to him , he open the gate and let me in . Then i heard he said "Sorry sir . " . See told ya , they are just need money .Money is everything! i smirked as i know how week poor people is . " such as useless people! " i shout again at him again . I hate poor people and felt disguisting around them so much , thinking of them really make me felt like vomitting . I don't know why i hate them so much , i guess it because of her . HER! fucking poor bitch! poor people should not even born to this world! they are useless ass .

I drove my car to the parking lots . I park my car beside the pricipal car . I bought that parking lot for my self . I even ask them to put my name there so that nobody going to snatch my parking space . My mom is the pricipal friend and my mom is the one that always sponsoring anything the school need . I mean it , EVERYTHING!

As i already parking my car, i happily get out from my car

As i already parking my car, i happily get out from my car . i watch my watch , blue rolex . It now already 8:35 in the morning so i thought that since i already late for my first period class for 20 minute , i got an idea to skipping my class. My art class will start after recess . Its boring so i just go to the rooftop garden . It is my garden and it also my favourite space , my secret place except for one of the gardener that i paid him to takecare of my garden secretly . At first i am the one taking care of the garden but after i reach 16 years old , mom kept on asking me to join her business . So sometimes i missed school and this garden for whole month . After i came back , yeah . The garden is not garden anymore , it just messy and that is why i ask the gardener taking care of it . From the rooftop , the view seriously is nice and the enviroment here also good . I also put bed here . why? because i always skipp clasess of course . The bed is multitasking , its can be chair and be a bed . So im taking my nap there , and slowly gotten my self in good dream . and slowly become nightmare

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I saw a boy. He look looked like 5 years old little boy , he is hugging an old man . Nope , its not that old much , he is like over 35 years old . Maybe , the old man is his dad beczuse i heard the little boy said "i love you dad " They having a good memories togther . They were playing a robot ., his father got the littel boy a really big robot! bigger that the boy . The robot is smart , he can spoke to them . that make his father decide to call the robot " brain " . as they kept on playing , the suddenly a woman came to the picture. Shes hugging both of them . and she also join them playing with the robot . they daily life kept like that , they kept on playing with the robot untill one day , brain stop working . Brain can't working again . The little boy kept on crying and crying . His parent dindt know what to do so they kept trying to make the little boy forget about Brain . Brain is expensive , i t cant be repaired because it limited edition and nobody know how to repair it .

"do you love me ? please repair brain pleasee! " the little boy said while crying , then he continues back "he is my only friend , please help " "we cant aAiden " his parent hug him untill he sleep . Then it hit his parent , the thought maybe they can find aiden new friend . real friend. it is true friend . human . aiden never got himself a friend . so that tomorrow his parent want to let him be friend like othersdid.

THEY THOUGHT

the problem slowly solved....

but ...

because of that,,, its change their life , their son , their family .... aiden life is changing