Day 34 (2/3/14) Summer's Coming!

It's snowing. Again.

If any of you live on the east coast of America, you KNOW what i'm talking about lol.

Anyway. About three/four years ago we were hit by a huge blizzard around here and we couldnt go anywhere for about two weeks since everything was covered in snow.

School started back up, and my dad was driving me there when he told me to look around at all the piles of heavy snow. He pointed out how much snow there was and how it seemed like it would never melt, like it would always be there, burdening us and holding us back. I stared at the snow agreeing with him that the snow seemed like it would always be there, just another obstacle we couldnt get over.

But then he smiled and reminded me of how the summer before that winter, we had gone on vacation in the hot summer sun. I laughed remembering how much fun I had that summer. But what did that have to do with the snow??

My dad then said, (this is a paraphrase btw) even though we feel like the snow will always be there, the summer will come. It always comes and melts away the snow.

So, if you haven't picked up on it, the winter-summer correlation is a metaphor.

In life we have these problems. Problems that seem too big, too heavy, and too hard to ever go away. But they always do and always will go away. Even if it doesn't seem like it now, God will come like a warm summer day and melt all those problems away. Don't doubt, your summer is coming soon.

keep dreaming<33

thanks for reading guys! comment, vote, share! tell me what u think i wanna hear from ya'll!! mwaah! :-*