Rider (august alsina story)

Author note : before you began reading , I want you to let you know there are many mistakes and typos in this book. I worked hard for my 4+ million readers and I appreciate it if you bare with me and just enjoy. I'm currently in the process of going back and correcting mistakes. also I'm doing a clean up so .. all negative and hateful comments will be deleted , another thing I asked that if you feel a negative way please just click off the book and do not read or maybe trying to read another book from me... #nohatezone and we keeping it positive and Wattpad friendly so no room for hate and ignorance

Keep in mind also this book was written maybe 2 years ago. I have matured and grown since I wrote this book. If you not feeling it than try reading some of my recent ones..

Also if you problem with the main character being bi-racial . Please read some of my other books such as college love ,jazz chronicals or hustle, where the main characters are African American. No room for insecure black girls that get offended by a fake character being different. If you really love the skin you are in then nonthing should make you feel less than a person not even my book ! (Yes I have girls complaining about the main character background..  Smh pointless) Thank you and please enjoy!

Hi my name is Nicki. I'm 20 years old and a freshman in college. I work at starbucks and do modeling on the side. I stay in an apartment in Compton so it's not that safe, but its the only thing that I can afford.

There's a lot of drug and gang activity that happens right out my place but its normal for me. I'm currently in an abusive relationship with my boyfriend Dallas. we been together for 4 years now. he haven't always been this abusive but after a year things changed. I mean I love him and all I have to do is not piss him off. how i look? well I'm 5'2 but a thick body tbh. I have really long curly hair but I have no idea what I'm mix with. I don't have no family except my cousin desire and my 16 yr old sister nilya that stays with me. we never knew our dad or don't even know if we got the same father. our mom is a drug addict. so since I was 15 and nilya was 11 I had to get a job to provide for me and her, not  to mention we were getting abuse by my mom's boyfriend or pimp terrance.

Sometimes I cry at night or have nightmares of Terrance rapping me over and over again. Terrance wasn't the only boyfriend that my mom had that rape me... all of them did except Kalven. He loved me , my sister and my cousin Desire, that lived with us like daughters. He made my mom happy. This was before the drugs, but when he found out she was cheating he kissed us goodbye and we never seen him again.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️