TEN

Mature content, sex, strong language,        mild violence

We ride into town with the music up and it reminds me of the trip here when we all were singing along to the radio. That feels like so long ago. It doesn't take long to get to the front of the line and while I'm permitted immediately, Ethan and Grayson have to bribe their way in. I'm not gonna lie that feels good!

I choose not to wait for them and instead make my way to the bar ordering a beer before turning around to survey the room. After a moment, the bartender taps me on the shoulder and I turn around grabbing my drink while handing him a bill.

He nods and I move out to the dance floor. I'm not interested in keeping up with the guys, I only want to let loose and have some fun. I feel someone against me from behind and twist my upper body to see Ethan smiling down at me. With a groan, I begin moving away from him, "Oh come on, babe! Dance with me," he calls catching my hand.

Ugh! I let him pull me back against him and we start dancing really dirty but I don't mind since everyone is dancing that way. I wonder momentarily where Grayson has gone but then think, Fuck him, I'm doing my own thing tonight. I down beer after beer and pretty soon I'm having the time of my life.

Ethan takes his phone from his pocket and glances at the screen for a second before tugging on my arm, "Come on," he shouts above the music. Shaking my head I pull against him, "Grayson wants you."

I barely make out his words so I resist his tugging, "I don't want to talk to him," I shout rising on my tiptoes to be by his ear. "Too bad." He tows me through the crowd and I can see by the lit 'restroom' sign where we're heading.

I can't, however, figure out why he's in such a hurry...until we round the corner. Immediately, as though I've seen a live snake, I step back bumping into Ethan and cringe against his chest as my eyes shift between Grayson...and the chick he's fucking.

I want to look away more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life but I can't make myself do it. Instead, I stare at them with my mouth hanging open. "Fuck...baby...you feel so good wrapped around my dick," he groans while pounding into her. She sucks on his neck as he weaves his hand up her shirt to her breast.

I blink twice as it dawns on me he's telling her the same things he tells me and good grief does it hurt

I blink twice as it dawns on me he's telling her the same things he tells me and good grief does it hurt. It hurts in a way I've never felt before, a way I didn't know possible. It's as if everything between us has been a lie.

How many times has he cheated on me? I am so stupid for blindingly trusting him. As much sex as we have when we're together, I should have known he was having just as much when we're apart. I turned down so many guys for him! Gahh! I'm such a fucking idiot!

I'm completely numb, unable process anything; it's like time is moving really slow. As I turn to walk away strong familiar arms hold me in place and I feel my heart break a little more. Oh, Ethan, why?