SEVEN

Mature content, sex, strong language, extreme violence

The next morning I lay really still as I think back over the previous night. Grayson was drunk so there's no telling how he'll be today and that leaves me in a vulnerable position. With a resigned sigh, I curl my fingers around his neck, inhaling deeply, taking in his scent.

"Wrong twin," I hear from behind me as I'm about to kiss just below his ear. My eyes pop open and I raise my head up to see I'm still on Ethan's chest. Sitting up, I hold the covers over me and slowly turn to see Grayson leaning against the headboard staring at his fingers in his lap. I'm never more afraid of him than when he's quiet. "Did you fuck him again?" he asks softly.

Oh shit. Is he asking because he already knows and is testing me or is he asking to find out? Fuck, I don't know how to answer! When I don't answer he looks up at me expectantly, "After I went to sleep last night, did you fuck him again?" he repeats the words slowly.

He doesn't know...and he's not about to find out. I shake my head mechanically, "No, I didn't." He closes his eyes with a quiet sigh, "Come with me." Grabbing my hand he pulls me towards the bathroom turning on the water before looking back at me.

Does he think I'm dirty now? I take a minute to brush my teeth with him following my lead and when the water is warm he tugs me into the shower. "What are you doing?" "Making you mine again," he growls pushing me against the wall.

He kisses me with more intensity than ever before and I grip his waist pulling him toward me as his fingers trail down my body until they find my heat. They caress my slit before sliding into me slowly making me gasp at the soreness but he doesn't stop; he pumps them into me faster and I raise my leg up to his hip so he can push them in further.

Suddenly his eyes are on mine as his fingers pull out of me and wrap around my throat, "Last night happened and I'm fine with it, but that wasn't me giving you my permission to fuck him. Do you understand?" I nod. "You are mine."

Hard, emotionless eyes glare down at me as he presses his dick in slowly, "This is mine." My eyes slide closed and I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, "You are mine. Say it, Blake." "I'm yours, Grayson."

His lips fall on mine hard and I tilt my head back so I can kiss him better. His thrusts are slow and gentle but hard enough to make me moan softly. "Louder baby girl, I want to hear you." I moan louder at his command and the louder I get the harder his thrusts become.

"You feel so good wrapped around my dick," he grunts with a particularly strong thrust

"You feel so good wrapped around my dick," he grunts with a particularly strong thrust. I'm screaming his name and he's pounding into me mercilessly when I stop breathing, dig my nails into his shoulders and drag them down his back making him groan, his palm slamming against the wall hard.

He fingers grab my hips bruising them and he bites down on my shoulder coming hard. "You're mine," he whispers breathlessly but somehow he sounds like he's telling himself that more than he's telling me.