#23

03/20/2017

Stupid Victonara Galang!

After spending the rest of the day yesterday making it up to Mika and totally setting aside our problem (which was definitely not healthy) plus sleeping over, the morning was even better! Loads better!

I woke up to the feeling that someone was staring at me. I wasn't wrong. When I opened my eyes, Mika who was lying on my arm was gazing at me with a sweet smile playing on her lips.

"Good morning," she whispered huskily before moving up to kiss me.

I swore there was something different with our kisses since yesterday. It was more meaningful. More captivating.

"Good morning," I replied when she moved away.

I put my hand on her nape and pulled her back to me. I moved my lips softly against hers. Repeatedly.

I wanted to deepen the kiss but when Mika sensed it, she sat up and pulled me up as well.

"Toothbrush muna," she said.

I scrunched up my nose.

"Hindi naman ako maarte, eh," I said trying to get her to kiss me again.

She kissed me with a wide smile before flicking my ear.

"May practice ka pa po," she reminded me.

I pouted. I didn't want to leave.

She put her arms around my neck and whispered to my ear.

"Come back here after practice and I'll kiss you senseless."

I had goosebumps. I gulped and smiled excitedly. She moved back and winked. I smiled even wider.

"Pwede sample after toothbrush?" I wiggled my brows.

She chuckled and gave me another smack. We laughed together.

After brushing our teeth, I did get a few kisses. Short though. But the promise of the after practice kisses was enough to make up for it. The anticipation was killing me.

After breakfast, I cleaned up and prepared to go to practice. At practice, I gave my best hoping that the coaches would let us go early if we do well. We did but they didn't let us go. I cried inside. But as soon as we were allowed to leave, I left everyone else in dust.

I was excited to be with Mika again, okay?!

I opened her unit with her keys she gave me since she said she wasn't leaving anyway. I put my bag down and the keys on the table before heading to the bedroom.

She was lying there, leaning on some stacked up pillows, with her laptop on her stomach. She must have been watching one of those k-dramas again.

"Hi!" she greeted me excitedly when she saw me.

"Hey," I greeted back, making my way towards her side and leaned down. She met me halfway for the kiss but she cut it shortly.

"Hey!" I whined with a frown.

She only laughed at me.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?" I said. "Senseless, remember?"

She flushed. I smirked.

"Sinabi ko ba 'yun?" she asked innocently.

I crossed my arms. She laughed even more.