#8

"Kiss me."

Time stopped. What? What did she say?

She looked at me, waiting for my reaction and I looked at her, not completely comprehending what she just said.

Her right hand started moving and settled at the back of my neck. She never broke eye contact. I felt my throat went dry as she started leaning closer.

She stopped when her lips were mere centimetres from mine and I felt her warm breath on my skin and on my lips. It gave me goosebumps.

"Kiss me."

This time, it wasn't her voice that talked, it wasn't her lips that moved - it was mine. Shit. I just told her to kiss me.

The edge of her lips curved upwards before she closed the gap between us.

When our lips touched, the world started turning fast. It made me dizzy. At the same time, it was as if I could take in everything that was happening. She had the softest lips. And her kiss gave my stomach a funny but wonderful feeling. I also wondered how it was possible to have fireworks inside a bar because I swear, it lit up around us.

She moved back and my hand not holding a glass moved to her waist on it's own accord. I wanted more. I didn't want that kiss to end just like that.

She licked her bottom lip and it drove me to the edge that I almost lunged at her if she hadn't done it first.

Next thing I knew, her lips were on mine again and it was moving softly and slowly. I hesitated for a quarter of a second before I started meeting her movements and getting in sync with her. Our kiss started out soft and slow but it became firm and passionate and I couldn't get enough of her.

I pulled her closer and she did the same. Our bodies touched and it sent electricity through my whole being.

We stopped to catch our breath. I wanted to kiss her more, and more intensely, but she moved back. I honestly missed her warmth.

"Well, that was definitely crazy. Too much crazy. The craziest," she mumbled as if talking to herself. "I think I'm going to go. I'll see you around."

She hastily walked away from me and my heart was too busy trying not to overwork itself for me to follow her. I sent her off with my eyes instead even though I wanted her back here with me to continue from where we left off. Her kiss was addicting. I truly, truly wanted more.

But without her intoxicating proximity, it dawned on me that I was kissing her back fiercely in the middle of an open area where hundreds of people could have seen us. Shit. I prayed that no one saw us or even if they did, no one recognized us or cared enough to pay too much attention on us.

I asked her to kiss me. I kissed her back. In public. But I still wanted more.

Tell me that wasn't crazy at all.

02/04/2017

My heart was racing and my stomach was turning all day today.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I swear to God, I wanted nothing more than to throw my phone at the wall. Damn. My head hurts. I think I drank too much. Hangover is a bitch.

But when I looked at the caller, I immediately sat up and the sudden movement made my stomach turn. Ugh. Not a good combination with my heart that was beating wild.

Shit. Why was she calling this early in the morning? Was it about what happened?

I felt my cheeks warmed as I remembered the passionate kiss we shared. Fuck.