#29

"Can I read it?"

"NO!!!!!" I shouted like crazy.

I recklessly ran and grabbed a towel and put it around my body before going out of the bathroom. Mika was already speeding off to the bedroom so I followed her there.

"Babe, give me that!"

Mika only ran off to the other side of the bed while holding my notebook with her hand. She was smirking at me playfully.

"Basahin ko lang, please."

"NO!" 

I tried to go around to reach her but she only stepped on the bed to cross to the other side. 

"Sige naaaaa."

"Hindi nga pwede!"

We kept circling each other until finally I've had enough. I grabbed her while she was trying to cross the bed again, and pulled her down to the bed. I climbed on the bed and leaned so that I could get the journal. I smirked at her as I was reaching since she was obviously still surprised.

But the tables turned. Well, she made swift movements by raising her left leg and her left arm and put it around me as she pushed off the bed, effectively turning us so that I was the one lying down on the bed. With no journal in hand, by the way. 

She was kneeling on the bed and I was trapped between her legs. She was glaring at me as she held the journal closer to her.

"May itinatago ka ba sakin? Why can't I read this?" she hissed.

My throat went dry. I was pretty sure that she was the one invading my privacy but somehow it felt like I was the one who was doing something wrong, like hiding something from her. Which I wasn't.

She raised her brows.

I sighed in defeat. I was feeling tensed up and I knew I was gonna lose anyway.

"Fine," I said bitterly.

She grinned like she won the lottery.

"Thank you! Pero wag kang mag-alala, 'yung first part lang babasahin ko. I respect your privacy, Babe. I really am just curious."

I only sighed again.

My breath hitched and my heart beat madly when she bent and leaned on one elbow while her other hand cupped my face. Her face was suddenly mere inches from mine. I could smell her sweet, intoxicating scent and I felt dizzy. Her burning eyes locked with mine was the only thing that kept me focused.

"Now, go finish your bath, Babe. And wear clothes. 'Cause I swear, malapit na akong magkasala."

My eyes widened.

Only then did I remember that I was only clad in a towel and her being on top of me almost made me faint. But the heat on her cheeks and the sweat on her forehead showed me that she was very much affected as well.

She licked her lips and I was enticed. I leaned up and pressed my lips against hers. She immediately responded and kissed me passionately before slowing down and getting off of me. She covered her face with the journal as she lied down beside me. Both of us were catching our breaths.

"I won't be able to sleep, you know," she murmured. "Kasi kapag pumipikit ako, 'yung image mo na naka-towel lang ang nakikita ko. Hindi mo alam kung gaano kahirap tanggalin sa isip 'yun!"

I blushed at her confession but I also laughed.

"Oh, I know. Trust me," I admitted.