Chapter 60: Without Justin ( The "Unfinished" Ending)

Justins POV:

Everyone left the party because of the accident. People didnt exactly knew what happened with us but they were disappointed in me... Chaz told Scooter and Yael everything and we were rushing to the hospital. How many times do Megan have to be in the hospital? Again it was all my fault. I cant even treat a women right. I tried very much to get Megan back but just seemed to lose her all the time. And Courtney?

I dont know.

She was the one who texted me first and I kept replying back not to text me. She even tried to blackmail me. She was going to ruin Megan by using me. She doesn't have anything against Megan except for jealousy. I have noticed clearly. This girl is obviously obsessed with me, and was willing to do anything to get me... Clearly I made it much easy for her because I was also drawn to her.

But shes gone now.

I hope.

We have no history.

Chaz and I ran after Megan while she was going inside her room. Her head was very bloody. That moment of the accident wasnt out of my head. It hurted very much. I have to let things go with Courtney because of what happened... Megan almost died and I cant let that happen.

Chaz and I went into her room only to be thrown out by the doctors.

"Let me IN! I HAVE TO SEE HER!" I yelled, banging the door but no avail.

"They are just going to check up on her Justin okay? So lets go sit down and wait" Chaz said patting my back. He was worried too.

"What am I going to do Chaz?" I said sitting down waiting for the doctors.

" Its your fault man. I tried to fix it but it was like she was meant to find out. I even warned you not to do it but you did it anyway. I cant believe you" he said to me.

"You have every right to say that Chaz. You can hate me. Im sorry for being a bad friend.. you tried to help me but I blew it" I said very disappointed in myself.

" Its over now Justin. You screwed it man" he said

"Yea I did." I said lost in thought.

Chaz and I got soaked in the rain, we look like sloppy teenagers.

It was about two hours when I had enough waiting. I got up and walked over to the doctor when I saw him.

"Sir, have you checked Megan??" I said, hoping he would understand me

" Uh Megan?" he said checking his list of papers on the clipboard.

"Oh.. Right.. Megan... Im sorry fellas but looks like she is in coma." he said to us.

I couldnt stand on my knees anymore. I trembled, as almost fell but luckily Chaz caught me.

" WHAT the hell do you mean she is in coma?! WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled

"Im sorry sir, but the damage in her head was far off badly after the crash. It got her so bad that she is in coma. Her room number is 305" he said calmly.

I ran to her room as my heart shattered when I saw her on the bed. From here her face was badly wounded. I walked up to her weakly and shock went through my body...

She wasnt Megan.

She was someone else.

Anger went through my body, as I ran back to the front desk to find the doctor standing there talking to a nurse. I grabbed him by his collar

"Who the hell do you think you are playing with me? Do I look that funny to you? Is this some kind of joke?! That girl isnt Megan!" I yelled.

"JUSTIN, LET GO OF HIM!" Chaz and Scooter said.

"Sir, If you stay calm Im sure we can solve this problem" the doctor said calmly.

I let go of him roughly.. He walked over to the supposed "Megans" room as Chaz and I followed behind him.

When we got inside the doctor checked his clipboard and nodded.

"Sir, there isnt a mistake. This is Megan. Megan Summers" the doctor said

I twitched when he said that. No one could describe how angry I felt that he tricked me like that, or how happy I was that this wasnt my Megan..

"Ugh, we werent talking about Megan SUMMERS! We were talking about Megan LOWE!" I said to him annoyed. How were we suppose to know

" Sir. You said that this girl "Megan Summers" had her head badly damaged after a crash, What did you mean by that?" Chaz asked calmly

"Well this girl was brought in 30 minutes ago. She had a car crash, and her head was badly damaged that it got her straight into coma when we checked on her " he said

" Oh... well Im sorry for this Megan.." Chaz said awkwardly.

"Yes. Of course. Lets carry on now. Megan LOWE is in 205" he said

I rolled my eyes and ran to Megans room. I stopped at the door. There she was. She was on the bed laying down. Only thing about her that shocked me was that she was awake.

"Megan?! Are you okay?!" I said running up to her.

I saw her face was some bandages on them. Her head was covered up in those bandage wraps. Her eyes were huge went she saw me

"Get the fuck away from me!" she yelled

"No baby. I need to know if you are okay! Im so so so so so sorry about what happened!I was a bit drunk and yet I still dont remember much. Baby please forgive me" I said while tears coming out of my eyes. Even if I was a man.. I still had feelings.

" Forgive .. YOU? Me? Forgive you? Psh seriously Justin. You make me SICK! I had easily forgiven you MANY TIMES before and you had no clue about it. You think that I dont know anything? God Justin, Dont think that I didnt know that you and Courtney texted each other. I let it go easily because I didnt want to judge quickly. But now..Im done Justin.. With all of this. Everything. You and I were just people that arent going to go far okay? Please LEAVE. I never want to see your face again" she said

"No. Im not going to let you go that easily." I said trying not to let what she said get to me.

" You have to. Im letting go of you. Thats final!" she said yelling. Then she frowned. She grabbed her head. Seemed like it hurted a lot.

"Megan! Are you okay!??" Chaz said entering.

" Get HIM OUT!' She yelled.

Chaz looked at me but I shaked my head saying no.

" Justin, your going to make her head worse by giving her more stress. I think you have done enough" Chaz said to me.

" No Im not leaving until everything is back to normal." I said

" Theres nothing normal about us anymore Justin. We are done. You obviously gave up normal.." she said in a small voice.

I couldnt really reply to that. I was speechless. But getting away from her now would make her feel better. Guess thats what is left for me to do...
I walked out of the room weakly and came crashing down by the wall next to her door.
I have ruined my life.

Megans POV:

The pain in my head throbbed everytime I yelled at Justin. Maybe it would've been better if I had just died... then life wouldnt be so much hard and it would have just ended.

"How are you feeling" Chaz said sitting on the bottom part of the bed

" My head hurts like crazy" I said honestly

"What did the doctors say" he asked me

" When I woke up, the doctor examined my eyes and just told me that there was a part of my brain that got a little damaged. But it wasnt so serious. He said if I landed on the back of my head I would have died or be in coma by now.. " I said leaving out a few parts.

"Oh my god.. Your like the luckiest girl ever!" Chaz said

I chuckled. I wish I wasnt. Im already unlucky that I had Justin in my life. He gave me the most happiest and yet the worse moments of my life... Should I let go of all that?

Just then Scooter came in.

"Hey Meg, are you feeling alright?" Scooter asked

"My head hurts a little" I admitted

"Well I hope you get better soon."

I nodded.

" So what are you going to do about Justin?" he asked

" Im done with him for sure.. and.... the singing career." I said

"What?! Your... giving up your singing career?" he asked in shock.

" Im sorry Scooter but I cant keep going anymore. Im going to pretend that Justin didnt exist in my life anymore" I said

"How are you going to live?" he said

"Ill find a way"

"Im sorry Megan but I dont think that you should be alone" Scooter said worried.

" I practically grew up alone Scooter. Im fine" I said annoyed

" Im sorry Meg but Im not letting you do that. I care for you and Im not leaving you alone." he said in a strong voice.

" Lets talk about this later Scooter" Yael said. She came up to me and sat right beside me. "Get better soon. Ill be here tomorrow to give you some food okay? I hate hospital food and I bet you are sick of them." she said.

I nodded and smiled to her. Yael is always like a mother to me.

"Get some rest sweety. We will see ya tomorrow" she said kissing my forehead.

I nodded again and went back to sleep. I couldnt stop thinking about Justin... But I know he wasnt going to be a part of my life anymore. Im kicking him the hell out.

*In the middle of the night*

I woke up with a startle. A bad nightmare. I drank some water what was right beside me and sat up straight. I couldnt take it anymore. I ripped off the wrap off my head and got out of bed. My head hurted like hell. I picked up the bad that Chaz left me and started to change into my clothes.

After that I fixed myself and snuck out of my room. I walked quietly and snuck out the back door of the hospital. I tried very hard not to get on camara and to make noise. Luckily I got out safe.

I grabbed a taxi back home. Hopefully Chaz got Courtney OUT of my house. She was never to be seen again I hope. I didnt care if Justin and her dated. I didnt know them anymore.

My house was vacant as usual. All the party that went on seemed like it never happened. Before walking into the house I didnt take on look at the place of the accident. Flashbacks would be all over in my head. I walked in my room to see that It was very clean. Seemed like Chaz fixed it up.

Flashbacks came into this room as I feel like Im seeing Courtney and Justin on my bed. Gross. How could they not be ashamed that they practically had sex in MY ROOM and mostly on MY BED!. Sick.

I wasnt that tired anymore. So I made a decision that would be big.

Im selling this house. Im moving to some place that hopefully Justin or any of them wont find me.

I went inside my closet and packed all my clothes. I wasnt sure what to do with the furniture but I sure was not going to take my bed with me.

After hours of packing I fell asleep in one of the guest bedrooms.

***

I woke up with a nothing in my head. My body felt a lot better though.

Today was going to be a day to forget. It was going to be my last day in California.

All my clothes and things were packed in suitcases and cardboard boxes. I called some trucks to pick up some furniture and they said they would be here in a few hours.

I got calls from Scooter Yael and Chaz. The all wondered where I went. But I didnt reply. Just then the door bell rang. Should I open it or not?

Ugh Stupidly as I was, I opened the door. It was Yael.

"Oh my god Megan! I was so worried that you got lost!" She said hugging me.

I nodded.

" Are you okay? How are you feeling?" she asked when she came in.

"Im feeling much better this morning" I said honestly

"Woah girl! Why are you packing? Please tell me you are not moving out and just re-arranging your furnitures" she said worried.

" Im moving Yael. I cant take it here anymore" I said.

" No! You cant!" she yelled

" Sorry but Im moving on"

"You cant"

" Yes I can. Im sorry for all the trouble Ive caused Scooter and you but It would be much better if I wasnt here and I moved on"

"It wouldnt make any difference darling. Its going to be much worser. Especially for Justin" she said

"Excuse me? Whos Justin again?" I said

Yael rolled her eyes. "The guy who loves you most in your life" she said

"Oops doesnt ring a bell"

"Fine fine fine! Do whatever you want girl! Move on if you want to! Have a fresh start. But either way its not going to make any difference Megan. Its going to make things worse around here. Its like leaving a big pile of mess after yourself. Its not going to be crap for Justin but its going to be crap for us too" she said

I knew she was right but I had to deny it. But I just stayed quiet.

"C'mon lets go eat something at Scooters place." she said

"No thank you." I said

" Dont worry. Justins not there okay? Im sure" she said. But she didnt promise

I do admit I was starving. But maybe I could say goodbyes over there.. or leave secretly. But too late for that now because Yael knows now.

I changed into some normal clothes and followed Yael into her car and went straight to Scooters.

As we got in, Scooter and Chaz were there in shock

"Megan?! Where the hell have you been! You scared us to death!" Scooter said

"She was home.. packing." Yael said

"What?" said Chaz and Scooter at the same time

"Megan is leaving. Shes moving on. Her house is like empty. Everything is like packed" Yael said trying to explain

"What the fuck?" the boys said

" Yeah. I tried talking her out of it but of course she wouldnt listen" she said

"I dont know anymore.. Too much drama" said Scooter. Then Scooter and Yael went upstairs while Chaz made some food for me.

"Why you leaving?" Chaz said

"I need a fresh start Chaz. plus you know why" I said eatting pasta

"Hmm" Chaz said, lost in thought.

As I finished eating I heard Yael call me in the living room. I went over into the living room. In front of me stood the devil and besides me Chaz, Scooter and Yael.

"What do you want?" I said to Justin

"Please Listen" he said

" Sorry but no" I said walking out of the living room until Chaz stopped me.

"Listen" he said

I stood in front of Justin again. He was standing behind the Piano, then he sat down and started playing a melody tha was almost similar like the one song I was writing.

Lately I've been thinkin', thinkin' 'bout what we had
I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah.
Have you been drinkin', to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you, deserve
'Cause nothing could ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do.
You know there's no one, I can relate to
And know we won't find a love that's so true.

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me
Together.

I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?
Lost in confusion, like an illusion
You know I'm used to making your day.
But that is the past now, we didn't last now
Guess that this is meant to be.
Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to see

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me
Together.
There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me
Together

"So Meg... Theres nothing like us...right?" he said to me in a sweet voice.

"You mean Fake?" I said. I walked up to the piano and put down the ring and necklace he gave me before and left the room. 

As I was about to walk out the front door, a hand pulled me back. I was about to scream at Chaz to let me go but it wasnt Chaz.

It was Justin.

"Megan. I cant leave you like this" he said

" Well dont you think its too late for that?" I said holding back tears

"Its never too late" he said as he leaned in.

I wasnt sure what to do and my mind wasnt letting me think correctly. Suddenly Justins warm sweet lips touched mine. He kissed me as I didnt kiss him back.

" Stay " he whispered in my face.

A tear rolled down my eyes.

"Im sorry Justin... I cant.." I said pulling back

" Im not going to hurt you anymore: he said not letting go of my hand now.

"And I wasnt going to let you" I said as I ran to my car in tears. I drove off as I didnt look back behind me..

Surely enough.. He wasnt coming after me...

It was time to... Start a new beginning... without.... Justin the freaking Bieber....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END :)