Chapter 9: "We can make this work" He said...

Justins POV:

It has been a day and I was still trying to figure out what I was going to say to Meg. She would hate me again... I didnt want that to happen.

I argued with Scooter again. I told him to wait for a long while. Something will happen in between was my last words to him.
I got in my car and drove over to Megs place. I went upstairs to her room. I was about to open her room until I heard her sing inside.

Lately, I been, I been losing sleep.

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been I been praying hard,

siting no more counting dollars

We'd be counting stars, Yea we'd be counting...stars

Wow, She was so amazing... I opened her room door a little, I was glad she didnt see me. There she was playing on the piano that I had never seen before, singing counting stars by One Republic.

I got out my phone and begain recording her. She played the piano so well, and sang like an angel...

When she finished singing counting stars, I stopped recording. I thought she would be finished but instead she started to play again. I recorded her again.

This time it was a song that I knew very well. She was playing U smile..

I wait on you forever... As she started to sing. I never thought anyone could sing my song better than I could. She got every note right. Honestly, she was too good. She finished singing and started writing something down on her notebook. She started playing some melody, I never heard before. I opened the door all the way. She starres at me in shock.
I decided to play dumb

" Hey Meg! Woah, watcha doing?"  I said, pretending I didnt hear her play

" Justin! Ever heard of knocking? How many times do I have to tell you!" she sounded annoyed

" Haha, Woah so where did this baby come from?" I sat next to her, and started to play a melody. I dont know why, but I started to sing Beneath you beautiful by Emeli Sande, and Labraith.

I sang Labraiths part. I was about to sing Emelis party but Megan sang instead, surprising me.

She sang soo good.

We actually just starting singing the whole song together. By the end, we starred at each others eyes amazed by what we just did. She kissed me on the lips, but didnt go far.

"We're perfect" She said

" Always" I said.... regreting the word I just said... Should I tell her? About... the break up?

I didnt want to ruin this perfect time. We knows. It could be our last.

We decided to go out to eat and go to the circus. I wanted to spend much time with her before something bad happens. I completly ignored every text message and calls and mentions well mostly everything from Scooter. I wouldnt ruin such a good moment with Meg. Scooter will be more pissed that I was Meg. I texted him saying we will talk about this later.

We went out to Jack and the box. I dont think Meg went out at all this week. The last time she went out was the double date with Ariana and Nathan... I felt bad for Meg. Her parents didnt even give a fuck about her. They are always thinking about their business shit and work. I guess they are compared to Scooter, but Scooter actually take cares of me.

We went in the circus to watch amazing performances. Meg was happy.. and it made me happy.

She held my hand all the time and next let go of it. The more love she gives me, the more I become devasted on breaking up with her... If I dont break up with her, than Ill loose everything I had worked for...

Then, an Idea came to me. What if Meg and I dated secretly? Without letting anybody know? I  would just have to be extra extra million times extra careful when I meet up with Meg, because paprazzis just spills the beans too much and Scooter would find out. Ill just have to explain carefully to Meg, so she doesnt get sad in any other way. Her life is already broken.... and I dont wanna be the one to break it more.

After the circus, we headed back to Megs place. On the way, she stopped for some beer. I felt like drinking too, so we both got 6 cans of beer.

We walked up to her room. Once we got in, I was ready to tell her.

" Meg.." I said. Dont know where to begin

"Shh.." she said as she kissed my lips. It turned out to be a heated make out session on the wall. I had to pull away- Right now I wasnt feeling to happy... 

" Justin? Whats wrong? Ever since we met up today, you are thinking about something else?" she said kinda upset

"We need to talk" I said, knowing that these words make Meg crazy. 

Her face fell when she heard me

" Please just listen to me and PLEASE understand." I said

" OK.." she said... Im sure she doesnt want to hear it.

" Scooter.... is very mad..... that I lost... some fans... because.." I got interuppted

" Because of me. I know. I read the news. Justin if you dont want to be with me than so be it?! Just break up with me?! I dont know why you haven thought of this when you asked me to fake date you?"

" Wait! Just listen! Meg... Yes its true. Im losing fans because of you. I didnt want to admit it and I still dont want it to be true. Scooter is the one thats mad! He wants me to break up with you. But I am not." I said leaving out some parts.

" Dont you think its for the best? If you break up with me then some of your fans will come back. Justin all of us know that I was suppose to rise your fame instead of doing the opposite. We both it more than anything. I knew something like this was going to happen...So I didnt want to admit that I liked you... "

I was going to say something until Meg said more stuff

" Lets just forget about us..." she said

I was getting mad

" NO! WE are not forgeting about us. I dont want us to be a waste after everything we have been through. I dont want to be apart Meg! Why are you giving up on us so easily?" I said

" Because... we were probably just not meant to be" she said

How could she have the fucking guts to say this to me.

"We are meant to be Meg... We felt it! How could you say that kind of bullshit!"

" So whats your point?" she yelled

" The point is that we dont have to break up! We just have to be a secret. Letting the media know we broke up but we really arent"

" Justin, thats so obvious. The media are strong. They have the power! They will know everything and we would be screwed and you would have no fans left over"

" I dont care"

" Justin, your basically ending your career because of me and I dont want that to happen."

She was right. I was basically choosing her over my career and thats wasnt what I wanted. I wanted both of it.

" We can make this work... Meg... Just trust me"