Chapter 10: The Shocking news..

Justins POV:

That Night

I decided to go back home instead of crashing the night at Megs place. I told her I would come back tomorrow.

Honestly I was afraid to go behind Scooters back. But it just had to be done.

I crawled in my bed and creeped on my phone. I watched the video I recorded today. I decided to upload it on Youtube and other sites.

What am I gonna do was the last thought in my head before everything blacked out.

The next morning

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got cleaned up as I saw Scooter on his computer with his earphones.

" Justin, we need to talk"

" Whatever"

" Just listen before I cancel it."

"then Shoot" I said, annoyed

" I watched the videos you uploaded on Youtube. Was that really Megan?"

" Yep. Shes great" I said.

" I wanna sign her" Scooter blurted out.

"WHAT!"

" Yeah! I wanna sign her! Shes going to my next big thing. No offense"

" Whatever. No your not signing her. I am" I said

" What? Your fans are going to hate you!" he said

Ugh, not again.I thought about it for a while. Of course we all know that Megan would say no to everything.
Buuuut if Scooter signs her.... and she becomes a singer......... she would go on tour.............with me!

"Fine, Ill let you sign her." I said, hoping this Scooter bullshit works out.

" Good. So when are you going to break up with her?" 

" Dude! Ugh Fine. I thought that if you sign her, she becomes famous and that she would be less hated by the world and me and her can continouly date"

" Good plan but Im not sure if I want you guys together...."

Fuck.

" Ill text you her number. But be careful, her first word is going to be NO, and please try to make her say yes"

I went back upstairs to get ready to head over to Megs place. Just as I was ready to head out, I recieved a message from Megan.

" Im going to kill you" it said. I laughed to myself. I guess Scooter talked to her about the signing thing.

" On my way" I texted back

***

I Made my way to her room. She was sitting on the bed, holding her knees.

" Hey" I said

" What the fuck Justin"

" What?" I tried not to laugh

" The video? When?"

" Oh thaaat. Well it was amazing- Just to tell you. I video taped it and walked in as if I didnt know haha" I said

" Evil" She said

" So what are you thinking about the offer?" I said seirously

" Its a total big fat NO"

" Why? "

" Because I dont want to be a singer"

" But you sing"

" Whatever"

" Please Megan? I thought about signing you but I thought it would be best if Scooter signed you. And When you have your first song out, you will be famous and get to go on tour with me and you know.. be together. You would have fans of your own and be less hated by my fans. And we would be together" I said

There was a long silence

" Fine. Ill do it. Ill do it for us..." She said

" God?! Really?" I was excited! I ran up to her and hugged her and spinned her around.

She laughed with me and went over to get her phone to talk to Scooter. I saw that she drank all 6 beers. Empty cans were all over the floor.

I looked at Megan, she had a seirously face. She looked at me and walked over to her closet and closed the door and locked it.

Somethings going on here. What the fuck is Scooter telling Meg now....

I was being patient. And it worked. Megan came out of her closet and looked at me. She put on her fake smile.

" Well, I guess tomorrow the media would be crazy, that I just got signed by Scooter Braun."

" Yoo! Great babe! Cant wait" I walked over to Meg and congratualed her. I hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss. I starred into her eyes. Yep- I see it. She was hiding something.

***

Scooter texted me saying that he needed both of us now. Megan got ready and we both headed out to my car and drove over to my place.

" Good. Your both here. So  I wanted to talk to you guys about upcoming plans. Megan- You would be rehearsing and writing a new song. " Scooter said

" Okaay then. " She said

Scooter said he wanted to talk to Megan about some stuff. So I went upstairs and went on my computer. I went on Celebuzz.com and literally killed myself when I saw the headlines.

Justin Bieber and Girlfriend Megan Lowe breaks up.