Chapter 32: Surprise Surprise

Justins POV:

" JAKE! JAKE JAKE!" she screamed

My stomach just sank. Why the fuck would she be calling "HIS" name?

" GET AWAY FROM ME! JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN!!" she screamed

She was having a nightmare.

" Im here!" I said calming her down. I held her hand.

She closed her eyes and opened them again.

" Justin!" she said, pulling me down and hugging me. I held her back tightly.

"Its alright, Im here" I whispered to her.

I hummed her down to earth and she fell asleep instantly, it was cute of her trying to stay awake so she could hear the song.

Just then I fell asleep myself too.

2 Days Later

Megan and I got into the car and finally made past through the screaming fans.

Megan was doing great, she was the positive Megan again..

She stopped having nightmares and flashbacks so the doctor said it was okay for her to leave.. and my brain was also alright. I didnt have any problems with it.

Right now we were going to the airport to go back to California LA. Megans parents were worried of what happened and wanted her to come and stay home with them for a while. They even invited Scooter, Kenny and me and some other crew members to stay with them in their house but all of the crew wanted to sleep at home since they already have a house. But I was going to stay with Megan.

Actually Megan doesnt know where we were going.. it was suppose to be a surprise...

Her parents were throwing a surprise party for her. Her friends from high school and regular friends and family members were there. They wanted to see if Megan was all better now... I guess it was great to have her parents do this for her because Megan always thinks that her parents dont even know her anymore and doesnt care about her. But deep down I know she loves her parents and its obvious her parents love their only child.

***

Megan kept asking why we were going on a plane. I told her that we were going back to LA for a few days. She was mad but she kept her cool. I was proud of her though, she has been strong for the past week.

What really bothered me was that I wasnt sure if Meg and I were even going out..

I know it was stupid but.. we never really asked each other out.. we never really stopped loving each other... so I guess that meant we were still together.

***

Megan and I followed by Scooter and Kenny made our way to the front of of the Lowes house.

" Hey Meg, can you show me the backyard or the pool, I wanted to check something" I lied

" Sure.. " she said

I gave Scooter and Kenny the nod. They both understood and went in as Meg and I walked over to the backyard.

" Hey you okay?  I asked. We were in the dark. Her beautiful face was showing in the moonlight

" What? Yeah. why would you ask that?" she said

" Nothing, you just looked like you were a bit worried"

" Oh, well its nothing. I just dont want to talk to my parents. I cant believe Im saying this but  I really dont like them.. almost hate them!" she said