Chapter 22: Wrong Bus...

Megans POV:

I woke up when Scooter told me to wake up. We were in Nashville now. I didnt even know where we were going to perform anyway.

I got up and got ready for the day. We arrived in Nashville too early, so I was going to the studios while Justin.. Actually I dont know what he is doing. Probably the same thing.

Tonight was another show. But I bet it was just going to be a regular one, not filled with surprises.

Scooter, Justin and I went to the Studios. Justin went in first, and while he was singing, I wrote more songs. Then Justin came out, and I went in.

I recorded the songs Unfaithful and Diamonds. Scooter was surprised on the Diamonds, It was stange. Ever since Scooter had that spa day I planned for him, he has been nicer lately. More caring. That man needs to get a date.

I was also sort of relived that Justins mom didnt come along. Otherwise it would have been awkward.

***

At the concert

Justin sang his 6 songs. I wondered if his throat hurted, but mine never does.. Its all natural.. I could see that Justin really puts his effort into the concert.

It was my turn after. I say all the party songs. Burn, Hard out there and do you think of me.

I asked Scooter if I could sing my duet songs, but he said a guy has to do the duet with me...

Ugh. Sucks.

I thought about having Justin sing the duet parts.... but yet my songs werent his style.

***

Everyone left to their buses while I stayed inside the stadium to eat. There were so many goods that  I wanted to eat.

I threw away my 6th cupcakes trash. I felt like eating more, but I stopped myself because seirously I was going to gain freaking weight and be fat and would have to work out. Ugh.

I went outside and went to the tour bus. While I was making my way into the living room the bus moved. Wow this fast?

I looked around to see some things had changed.. and well there were belongings that werent belonged to my crew...

I looked around to see many posters of.... One direction.

WTF

Why would anyone have these posters on here? I went over to them and were taking them roughly and throwing them to the ground.

" What do you think you are doing with that?" said a british voice.

I turned around to see who it was.

Oops...

It was Harry Styles..

Crap. What was he doing here? Damn it, I felt so embarrassed that I was taking down his posters.

" What are you doing here?" I said, really confused why he was on a Justin Bieber tour bus.

" Nice to see you again!  Im on tour" he said

Great, he was touring with Justin and I.

"Wheres Justin?" I said

"Justin?" he said

"Yeah, Bieber. Justin Bieber! " I said quickly.

" why ask about Justin Bieber" he said

"Because me and him are touring on this bus and I dont know where you came from" I said

" You think this bus is Justins?" he said laughing

Why the fuck was he laughing?

I just nodded madly.

"Well...Megan. Welcome to the One Direction tour bus" he said cracking up.

What. Did. He. Just. Say?

One direction t-t-tour bus?

I looked around the room and everywhere on the bus. I ran into the other directioners, but I didnt say anything. I wasnt sure what I was looking for but I gave up and sat down.

Fine I had to admit it.. I accidently went in the wrong bus.

Does that mean Justins tour bus left without me?

I was feeling stupid until my phone went off.

" Hello?" I said

" Megan! Thank god, your okay! Where are you?" Justin said.

Darn.. it was Justin.

" Well I dont know, maybe you should ask yourself that!" I said really pissed.

Justin understood.

" We're so sorry! A fan went inside the tour bus and we all thought it was you so we just drove off, but when I looked at her aka I thought  I was looking at you but I didnt know her. Then we finally got her to tell the truth and we just dropped her back at the place we performed." he said

" Well thanks to you guys! I Sat on the wrong bus. It turns out Im touring with One Direction!" I said

" Gross.. Where are you? Where are you headed?"

" Hold on"  I said

" Where are we heading Harry?" I said 

" Miami" he said 

" Miami " I said coping what Harry said.

" Well great! We were heading close by over there so Im sure we will pick you up." he said

"Fine, bye" I said

***

Now, all the boys and I know what happened and whats going to happen now. News were already out saying that I go on the wrong bus and now with the 1D guys... Also the guys posted stuff like that on twitter.

The guys and I made some fun videos and sang covers and took a lot of pictures. I wondered what Justin would say. Hope he isnt jealous...

Zayn was quite quiet. He was so weird. Hes not outgoing anymore... Ever since he started doing drugs, he lost touch..

Harry on the other side was so much fun! We talked about everything, and we turned out to be really good friends.

I tried calling Jake but he was out of touch.. I hope hes not cheating on me... if he did then news would be out...

But it was okay... I guess. No matter how slutty I sound right now but  I really wanted to make out with one of these guys... But I had a boyfriend.

I remember when Harry kissed me on the cheek and Justin and Taylor got pissed.  Good times.

Harry and I watched a movie on his laptop. The next thing I knew.... I was leaning on Harry. He put his arms around me and  I cuddled with him.

I looked at him and he looked at me..

No matter how wrong this is....

Should I kiss him?

Authors note:

OMG So peeps, I took a test like a celebrity boyfriend test, and I got Justin Bieber. LOL Awkward.

Sorry if its boring and short but I need some stuff happening before SHOCKING MOMENTS come :)

Also, if you guys can, please read my short story "Eyes" :) #Ghoststory #Shortstory