Chapter 20: The truth...

Authors note: Just to tell you guys its like somewhere between September and October.. Im not really keeping track of the date :P

Megans POV:

It was official. The news were out... the thing I have been waiting for... but was I suppose to be happy?

" Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber breaks up" It said, on the headline of Celebuzz.

It said that Justin was sorta making out with Victoria secret models and were fooling around. Yes, I felt bad for Selena.. If I were in her place I would have a meltdown. I would hate Justin. But honestly what Selena and Justin had were special. I bet it was a record of any relationship of not fighting for 4 and half months!

Tomorrow was the first day of the tour. I was freaking nervous... but I wasnt sure what I was nervous of..... Singing on stage? Or being with Justin? I was in the middle.

I was in bed listening to music. Just then I got a text message.. from...................J-J-J-Justin.

Im going to do the J and M thing ;)

J- Hey, sleeping?

M- Not yet, just listen 2 some music

J- Same here.. How u been doin?

M-Well actually. Just writing some music and with Jake... Wat bout u? How u been doin since Selena?

J- Bad... everything was my fault.. I miss her...

Wow, even now he still had feelings for Selena. This means he completly had forgotten about me... I was pissed...

M-Then why the fuck would u be all stupid enough to make out and fool around with those models if you are regretting everything now? Sometimes u could be really stupid Justin..

J- Yea, your right. I dont want was happening. But its too late now. I hope to settle things with Selena after the mini tour...

M- Mini tour?

J-Yeah...

M- I thought it was a 2 month tour?

J- I dont know but I think it was like only for a few weeks or a month... I think the longest is a month

I didnt know that. I wasnt sure whether to be relived or be sad... I was happy so I could see Jake again but sad at the same time to have less time with Justin

M- K  then..

J- Look, I dont want it to be awkward in the tour bus.. you know with us. So are we cool?

I have to lie..

M- Yea, I guess we're cool...

J- Great... Well Im really proud of you, taking care of Anthony and Emily. U have a warm heart.

So I had a cold heart before? WTF...

M- Ugh, just think before you say anything to me

I texted him, saying that. I was pissed of now...

J- What? What happened?

M- Okay, seriously, your pissing me off. Thanks for being proud of me for doing what I did for Emily and Anthony but honestly I still havent forgotten what happened four fucking months ago ok? It was hard for me to watch you actually fall in love with Selena! But right now Im still trying to move on? And Are we cool? To be honest, NO WE ARENT!

J- Im very sorry, Meg... I havent gotten over you either. Your still a big part of my heart but I guess for a little bit I forgot about you... At first, seeing you, seeing me and Selena together was hard.. but after a while, you seemed to forgotten about me... and yea, I did fall for Selena... I dont know.. but the point is, your still in my heart Meg, dont ever forget that...