Chapter 43: He found me...

Justin's POV:

I went on my laptop on my tour bed. Tonight was the second to last performance of the tour. I was glad, now I have more freedom... It had been a long day. I checked some news and there were many gossip about the video and what happened of today.

The only thing bothering me was that my dad still doesn't like Megan. I mean, like what the fuck he is the fucking father and fathers accept their child girlfriend, it's not like he is the mother or something.

I scrolled down to read for articles until I saw one that said "Justin Biebers dad, Jeremy Bieber says he doesn't like his sons girlfriend"

Omfg, DAD what the fuck did you do!

"During today after Justin Bieber and Girlfriend Megan Lowe and both's manager Scooter Braun left to finish the tour, We caught up with Biebers dad Jeremy. Many of us know that even Jeremy hadnt met  his sons girlfriend-ever. Mr. Bieber answered the papprazzis questions " Megan? Well Shes okay.. but she aint Justins type. Not her biggest fan." he said. Ohh Is Megan causing drama between the father and son? Find out soon!" It read.

Wow.. How could my dad do this.. he is being so unfair.

I decided to call mom.

" Hey Mom."

" Hey Sweetie!! How are you?! I miss you soo much! When are you coming to Atlanta?"

"Tomorrows the last day and we are leaving to LA, shortly after... and then Im going over to Atlanta.." I I said 

"Is Megan coming?" She asked

" I dont know, she doesnt know Im going to you. But you want her to come?" 

" Yeah of course. I want to make a special dinner for her since she just lost her parents. I feel so bad for..." 

" Yeah. She says she misses you a lot. Your like a second mom to her." I said the truth

" Wow! Really?! thats so sweet!" Mom squealed.

" Speaking of Megan.. Have you read the news about dad?! Im so mad about that right now!"

" Oh yeah.. I just read it... Why doesnt he like Megan? Did you talk to him?"

" Yeah I did. He said that her parents didnt raise her right because they were barely around and I cut him off saying Like you. Well its true right? And he also said Megan is a bad influence on me and is just using me. Do you believe that?" I said, I almost sounded like a girl complaining

" Well I hope she isnt using you.. But I do see the way she looks at you. Inside she is just crazy about you. Afraid to let you go or losing you... and yeah its true that your father wasnt barley around when you were young... how could he be so selfish about Megan now? Megan is also a strong girl so baby, I dont think she is a bad influence on you okay? Just forget about your father now. Focus on your tour and Megan ok? Ill talk to him soon about this" Mom said

" Thanks mom. Your the best. I cant wait to see you soon!" I said

" Kay, Bye. Love you sweety"

" Bye Love you too mom" I said, hanging up the phone.

*The next day- After the concert*

Megan and I were relieved when we got off stage doing our last performance... We made out backstage while everyone took photos and commented us saying " Do it in private!" We both laughed and were very happy.

I took my mind off of dad. I knew Megan had already read it but she isnt letting him get to her. I do admit, Megan is a strong girl.

We got on the plane. Our private jet was very different than regular plane. inside of bunch of seats, its almost like a living room while only a few seats. Megan and I spent time with each other. We made bunch of lists on what to do together when we got back to LA.