Chapter 2: Getting to know each other..

Megans POV:

I couldnt sleep that night, I kept thinking what was going to happen in the future. All that ran in my head was saying its all fake...tomorrow night, I would be having dinner with Justin the freaking Bieber

Justins POV:

I couldnt stop thinking about Megan. I kinda liked the way she didnt like me. It was sorta fun..
I couldnt wait for tonight. I couldnt wait to talk about things.

*Date*

I wore my white skinny jeans with black supras and black shirt and jacket. I felt like it was a suitable outfit for a date. I drove up to Olive garden and went inside...

Megans POV:

I wore a black dress with black heels. I didnt feel like dressing up very fancy because it wasnt a big deal. I told Justin to meet me there, because I didnt want to be in his car... I took a taxi instead and went in the restaurant. A waiter walked me inside and took me over to where Justin was sitting.

"Hey. Im here" I put on a fake smile

"Hey, Meg! Here, sit." he said, pulling my chair and letting me sit

"You look great" He said

" Thank you, you dont look bad yourself" I said

We both kinda laughed. We ordered out food and talked.

"So tell me about yourself.. maybe everything" he said smiling

"Okay fine. My name is Megan Katie Lowe. My birthday is on April 16th and Im 18 right now... Im an only child. My parents are full time workers so I am always by myself. My two best friends are Derek and Melissa... My favorite color is red. And Im not sure what to do in the future..." I said, leaving a lot of people should know about me stuff.

" Hmm... So you just graduated last year? Dont you have any dreams for University or collage?" he asked

"Not right now." I said, he just nodded. " So tell me about yourself?"

"Really? your asking about me? Dont you read magazines and stuff on the internet?" he asked

"Well, on the internet- everything bad is said about you and I didnt even check your stuff. But c'mon just tell me" I said

" Well My name is Justin Drew Bieber. My birthday is on March 1st and Im 19 years old. My parents divorced when I was really young and Im closer to my mom. Scooter Braun is my manager and the one who discovered me...... My favorite color is Purple....... Im very short tempered by the way. Haha and well I sing for the rest of my life" he said.

He looked kinda sad though, as if bad memories came across his mind.. I starred at him. I kinda felt bad for him...I tried to take his mind of things..

"So tell me about this whole fake dating thing. How is it going to be and how will it end? What am I supposed to do?" Questions ran through my head

"Well.. Scooter and I talked and... he really liked you... he kinda did some research about you and he thought you would be perfect for being my fake girlfriend. So the plan is... that we just act like we are dating and the media would go crazy. That means that they will research about you, like your backround and stuff and also you might get followed around a lot and you know. Its all one word: Crazy. So basically, by fake dating me, your turning into a celebrity... If you dont want to then its okay, we can have this dinner and leave." he said

" No no, I like the plan." I said.

Justins eyes were wide open. " Really? Great!! So on Saturday night, we got to the VMAs, as a couple and enjoy. So today is only Tuesday, so we have enough time to spend time together and let the media know. Im also recording here in LA so I guess everything is planned and worked out. " He smiled

I was going to be a celebrity... I guess it was a dream I never expected. It would be wrong using Justin for fame but whatever, he was using me too for his fame.....

Our food came and we ate and talked and shared so many great things, we had in common. We talked through our whole life together, bet after this date maybe meeting, we would completely know each other by then. I guess Justins personality wasnt that bad.. But boys cant be trusted.. excpet Derek but who knows.... they're freaking guys....

*2 hours later*

We were still talking. I was laughing most of the time until 2 hours had already passed and 9pm. Justin paid the restaurant and we headed out. When we got out of the restaurant, there were people swarming. There were paparazzis everywhere. I stood there in shock. Woah, thats a lot of people. Some people took pictures of us, everywhere I turn there is always a flash of light that goes off. Justin was smiling to them, letting them take pictures of us. I was getting angry but then I realized this is what we want. We need the media to think that we are dating. I thought about how alone we were at the restaurant, no fan ever came up to get a picture or an autograph.

I was behind Justin, until some paparazzis asked questions.

" Hey Justin, who is she?"

" Hey Justin, Over here!"

" Justin! Is this your new girlfriend?"

" Justin! Justin! Were you guys on a date?"

So many questions about me were asked. I was kind of blushing. Just then Justin stepped closer to the people and starting talking.

"Yes, Im in a relationship with Megan. *Grabs Megans Hand*. Also yes, we were on a date." he smiled

"When and where did you guys meet?" a person asked

" Well actually we met two days ago, at McDonalds. I know she aint famous but I like her already!" he said.

Actually we met yesterday. Why did he even say two days ago? Weird.

I stood there, waiting for Justin to finish talking. Some people asked me some questions, I answered some of them and then I stopped at some questions I didnt know what to reply to them, and when that happened, Justin covered for me saying that I wasnt used to this whole famous thing.

I was still standing. I looked at my hand and Justin was still holding my hand, when Justin finished, he pulling me closer to him and put me in his car, and drove off. I looked back in the mirrior and there were still flashes of camaras going on. I took a deep breath and looked at the road.

" Are you okay? It looks like your about to pass out any minute. Were you scared? " he said

" What? No, not really. I wasnt sure what to say so I just stayed quiet. " I said, not wanting to let him know that I was actually scared.

" So where are we going?" I said

" Lets go to a quiet park and talk more, shall we? "

" Sure.. Okay then! " I said, not trying to be annoyed.

*At the park*

We sat on the swings and swinged and talk. Man, Justin was sure funny. My laugh echod around the park and, well... it wasnt that bad, I have to admit...

Justins POV:

Wow, this girl was getting interesting.. I know we were just faking dating but I think I might actually like this girl.... For real...