Chapter 49: Gentle Truth

Justins POV:

Another week of lies went by. Dont forget pain...

I wanted to tell Ariana but... I know she was too close to Megan to tell her. She gives out good advices and she would want us together and would tell Megan so it was a bad idea.

Whenever I go out I actually get swarmed by paprazzis asking me about Megan. I pretend that I dont know what they are saying. Everyday I check the news out of Megan. She and Cody must be happy together. Does Cody ever feel like he is betraying me or.. feel unconfortable? Becauses if I was in his place I would.

But Cody was a good kid, he deserves good things. I dont blame him for dating Megan. Megan was just different enough to make anyone fall for her... but she doesnt play around... things just happen to her for a reason.

How long will it be like this?

*1 month later*

A month passed. I have been staying quiet for a month and a half... I went to Canada to hang out with my dad. Jaxon and Jazzy were growing up.. they were precious. I pretended that I didnt remember anything. Dad was a lot happier when he find out that I forgot about Megan. He doesnt even bring up a single thing. Im still not used to his wife though, even though she could be nice at times, but she brought my brother and sister so guess she is sorta like a mom to me...

I also went to my moms for a while. Helping her out with things. She even met a guy named Alex. They seem totally into each other. I was happy for her, having someone in her company now. Seems like everyone has a partner now.. except me. Even Ryan and Chaz met some girls at a club, and Scooter who just met a women named Yael.

Back in LA brought memories, good ones and bad. I was so bored of life now... even if I am making music, it makes me feel a little better but not so much. I even went to parties and clubs, no one was interested in me.

I was home alone until Ariana and Nathan came in with Scooter.

"Hey Justin! How are you! Havent seen you in like forever!" Ariana said hugging me

" I miss you too sis"I said, yes. she was like a sister to me.

"Wadd up bro!" greeted Nathan.

"Eh, bored" I said to him.

"Okay so tomorrow night is the music choice awards!!! I already met up with the others and told them about it, but Im telling you guys now. So all 3 of you are going to present an award, and perform. Also you guys are nominated for whatever they put you in. So Good Luuck!" Scooter said.

Scooter had been happy these days, with Yael.

I watched some tv while they talked.

" Looks like Cody Simpson and Megan Lowe are spending quality time together. Even for a long time they have dated they still seem like a new couple. Do they EVER get bored of each other? Well guess not! Since both of them are signed to Scooter Braun, they are always together everyday and working besides each other. Do they even have a new duet single coming up? Hm find out more after commercial!" said the reporter on Clever TV.

I didnt noted Scooter and the two couple standing there. Ariana had a sorry face, but she still doesnt know the secret. Scooter had a more sorry face. I felt sorry for myself too. But I need to suck it up.

I couldn't sleep at all. I moved around my bed, went on my phone, watched tv, and went online but I was too bored... But not bored missing someone... Her...

You know what?

I can't take it anymore.

I've been good enough to stay quiet for long.

I maybe upset with Megan...

But I can't.

She is MY GIRL.

No matter what.

Sorry Cody but You borrowed her for too long....

Now it's my turn.

I slipped on some jeans and shirt and my old surpas. I grabbed the car keys to my car and headed out.

I took the short cut to her house, speeding from second to second. But sadly there were polices in the shortcuts.

Just my luck.

I pulled over for no more trouble.

" Problem Officer?" I said looking at him.

 "Aww, Justin Bieber. Why were you speeding at this moment?" he asked me.

 The police officer was like one of those mean officers who dont care about anything. He was a middle aged, fat dude.