Chapter 27: Trust issues

Megan's POV:

What was I going to say? Panic rushes threw me.

"I don't know " I answered

"Why?" he asked, hate that word..

I turned to him.

"Why? Because I feel like I do care about you but I feel like I don't, at sometime. You are back to your old selfish ways, and that sex night? What the fuck were you thinking? Ugh just fuck it" I practically yelled.

I turned back and walked up to my room and slamming it waking up Jake.

"Sorry, you can go back to sleep" I said

"Nah,I'm going to wake up." he said

We were in Nevada I think and we were going to perform in Vegas tonight. And have a party with celebs, I didnt feel like going, bet Justin would go over there and just make another problem.

***

Scooter, Justin Jake and I actually spent the day exploring Vegas. It was a lot of fun. Justin actually smiled, caught me by surprise. The thing that upset him was Jake and I always are lovey dovey.

Jake wasn't paying much attention to Justin though. He bought be a lot of gifts and they were so sweet and romantic. I wasnt sure when he was going to leave but hope... He...does... Not

Justin's POV:

I lay in my bed as I scan threw my phone, I go in my secret locks app and press in my code, which was Megans birthday. Inside I go through Megan's and I pictures, and texts. I locked it because Selena would have one mad.

I looked at the time and decided to get ready. I admit... All I ever think about is Megan when I perform...

***
"As long as you love me" I finish off.

It was Megan's turn. I like hearing her sing. Her songs were different and random but it was so her style.

I think everybody forgot about the whole Brazilian prostitute thing. But did I really pay that girl? Damn.

I changed my clothes for the party. I needed some friends time.

***
I took it slowly when drank. There was a beer in my hand and Britney Spears was lap dancing me. I couldnt help but smile.

I got up after and my jaw dropped, there was Selena.

Just look at her face...She was still pretty, but one side of her I don't like was her being a bitch sometimes but I still loved her.

She walked over to me.

"Hey can we talk"

"Let's just get to the point" I said, pulling her closer to me and kissed her lips. Surprisingly she kissed back. I pushed her over to the wall and we made out. People were taking pictures.

I pulled back and grabbed her hand and walked over to a quiet place. Then we started kissing again. We never broke apart. Just then a thought of Megan came through my mind.

Holy crap why?

I still loved Megan... And not... Selena.

I figured I was just drawn to Selena...

But Selena felt different this time... Nothing was felt..

Right when I was about to pull away she pulled away first.

Thank god .

"Justin, I can't do this anymore... It's hard to say this but I have moved on.."

"Don't worry I'm not hurt anymore. Guess I did too." I said. Feeling glad

"Great then let's not have anything awkward between us...so friends?" she said awkwardly

"Yeah..I'm cool with that" we smiled to each other. She kissed my cheek and walked away.

I sighed.

I need to go find Megan.

I ran around and around looking for Megan at the party. Finally I found her with Ariana. Ariana left to leave us alone, Nathan was already waiting for her.
"Um Hi" I said

"Hello.." she said confused of what was happening.

"Where Jake?"

"Isn't he with Nathan?" she said

"Nope."

"Then I don't know" she said not worried.

"Then, can we talk... In private?" I said hoping she says yes.

"Yea sure" she said

Great. I hope everything works out.

Megans POV:

I walked With Justin to a private place. I saw celebrities take pictures. Ugh wonder what was going to be tomorrows headline...

As I was walking, I stopped to see a bullshit crap in front of me.

It was Selena the bitch flirting with Jake. What the fuck. It was all in her eyes. I hope there isn't a news saying that Justin's ex Selena was flirting with his old EXs boyfriend, ugh then everything would be drama.
She was sooo NOT drunk! She was curly her hair with her finger and I wasn't sure if Jake was into her of not and I didn't want to know anymore...

Justin looked back at me and saw what I was seeing. He was so mad, he started walking over to Jake with his fist brawled.

Oh no, there was going to be a fight.

I quickly grabbed Justin's other hand and ran off without letting Jake or Selena notice us.
We were alone now.

"What the hell Meg! Didn't you see that dick flirting with Selena?" he yelled

"Did you want to hit him because of me or Selena?" I yelled back. I was so pissed.

"What?" he said

"Yeah you heard what I said" I snapped

"It was because of you okay? Selena and I will never happen again, we both agreed?!"

Really? Is this true.. It's probably a lie.

"I don't believe you?!" I said

"What? Why?"

"Because, Justin you lost my trust?!" I yelled

"How?.." he said sad

"Your just not yourself anymore. You have changed, and I dont know... Maybe also the sex thing"
I said embarrassed to say the last.

"Let's forget about that" he said

"How can I ever forget about something that is stressing me out?"

"Forget that shit, just trust me"

"No." I said under my breath

"Yes, and I'll prove it" he said confidently

"Justin there's nothing you can do to earn back your tru-" I was cut off by his lips touching mine

He kissed me.. It took me a while to realize I had to kiss him back. And...the... Sparks were back. The weird feeling in my stomach, the knotted rope was starting to loosen but still knotted. I felt guilty doing to Jake. I didn't even know the explanation for him and Selena.
But it felt so right doing the wrong thing.
It turned into a make out session. I pushed him back, we caught out breath.

"Justin, we can't.." I said

"Because of Jake?"

"I love.. Him" I said finally making it out

Justin took a step back from me, his face was pissed

"Wow, after everything we've been through" he said walking away..

I was left heart broken. Im sure I loved Jake.. and maybe Justin? Justin will always be apart of me but right now I have Jake...

I sat down on the floor, watching Justin walk away from me... it burned me..