Part 25

Harry's Pov: I cant believe that we are have Styles Twins. We have yet to name them. I was playing around the name of Adam Edward Styles for a boy and for a girl Isabella Marie, but we'll have to see what Gabby thinks of the names. First things first we must tell everybody that we are 3 weeks pregnant. We had texted everybody that we had knew to have "We're having a baby party!" and everybody was so happy for us when We told them.

And Niall said "You sure did stick it in properly mate!" And everybody had laughed. Gabby's face was red but I just kissed her. And everybody had cheered.

And I had told him "thats what she said!" And everybody had laughed. Even our mum's. Even they got the joke.

"Do you know what your having?" Zayn had asked us.

"Yes we are having Style Twins!" Gabby had said enthusiastic with the news.

"Awesome, is it a boy or a girl?" Rylee had said.

"Not sure yet but we'll know in another 4 months." I had told her. And everybody had gave us a hug and stuff.

"Amazing." Rylee had said. And she twirled Gabby around and around. After a while everybody had stayed and chatted about life and stuff and what they have been up too since the last party that we had at the house. Oh ya did i mention Gabby lives with me now since we are engaged and having a baby. We got blessings from both our mums for her to move in with me because They know that I will do everything I can for my heart to protect Gabby, the girl that i love with all my heart.

About a hour later everybody had left to give us some privacy and for calming down for the news.

"So is there anything, that you need baby?" I had asked Gabby.

"Yes...a milk shake and a hot bubble bath." She had answered.

"Okay...Ill start the bath for ya..and meet me up stairs?" I had asked her.

"Yes...I will..."She had said.

***Upstairs***

As I was upstairs I got out her favorite bubble bath soap it was called Vanilla Sugar and I put a few candles at the corners of the tub and then I had started the water at where it wasnt too hot. Gabby was in our room changing her clothes and then she had came to the bathroom she was all naked. She looked like a goddess she was so beautiful.

"Hey stranger." She said. And then she walked closer to me and said "Arent you going to join me? " She had asked me.

I said "Of course I will." So I had taken off my clothes and then we both got in the bath tub and then I gave her passionate kiss and told her I loved her. She told me that she loved me too and that She felt like she was the most luckiest girl in the world.

"Will you sing to me harry?" She had said as she broke away and relaxed in the tub and I said "Sure what would you like to hear."

"Little things..."She said. I smiled. "Whatever youd like.

"Your hand fits in mind like its made just for  me,

But bear this mind it was meant to be,

And I"m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me,

"I know youve never loved the crinkles by your eyes,

when you smiled, i know you never liked your stomach or your thighs,

the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spin

but I'll love them endlessly.

I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if i do  its you, oh its you they add up too, I

'm in love with you..." I had paused it right there and then I had kissed her a very long steamy kiss.

"God i love you so much Harry, Thanks for congratulating me that one night when I had won, it made my life so much better."

"I wouldnt have changed a thing." I had told her. So she had blew some soap bubbles at me and then I had tickled her feet and then we had a fight on who loved each other more and then It was time to get out of the bath after a half hour went by and then She had gotten dressed and then I had made us a milk shake."

A:N: So here guys heres another update for today I will try my best to update again tomrrow and yes on Valentines Day!! =) I hope you all loved this chapter also dont forget to comment, and vote. and share with your friends. :) love Rarry <3 xoxox Renae + Harry forever lol <33